Hooker Pricing Next Weekend... Where Will it Land?

Which influence will lead? The impending Felony Law for solicitation, that takes effect September 1st? I can envision guys thinking they have one final weekend, relatively risk-free, to play. Upward influence on prices, demand exceeding supply.

Then there's Jackson Hole...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/20/fed-...kson-hole.html

Yeah, probably not many Hookers following the FED closely, but the possible headline, ''inflation at 20 year highs'', may not go unnoticed. Another reason to raise prices.

Then there's the old reliable indicator. Rent is due! Some Hookers will trade their bodies for whatever it takes to pay rent by Monday. Downward pressure on prices.

At the risk of over-analyzing what is likely to be an ordinary weekend, I would guess the already high-priced Ladies might go a little higher this coming weekend, while the Listcrawler Skeezers may be on sale!
Interesting topic.

I'd bet on a supply/demand imbalance, where demand will fall as more buyers are made aware of the new law making buying a felony. The majority of ladies will likely be unprepared for the decreased demand and more will offer discounted rates while the least popular ladies will drop out of the market. When the weaker ladies have been shaken out of the market, I expect supply and demand to equalize, with fewer ladies and fewer clients, at lower prices.
Buckwiser, that looks like sound analysis for, say, a month or two from now. But what about the narrow time frame of the thread, next Saturday and Sunday?
Buckwiser, that looks like sound analysis for, say, a month or two from now. But what about the narrow time frame of the thread, next Saturday and Sunday? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

With the provider mentality, like it is when they charge more for BBFS thinking that they are not going to get an STD, the same will apply (charging more for the supposed assurance that the guy is not affiliated with LE) next weekend and onto the next month to see where it will go.
"why ask why? drink bud dry!"

that's what i told my most recent deliteful cumpanion :^)

semi-seriously, prices will be what they will be.
pay what you can afford, but dont overpay "just cos you wanna fuck her".
my suggestion is worth what you paid for it.
take it now, cos i'll be raising my suggestion fees cum sep 1.

even more semi-seriously, i suggest you save your brain/mind energy cycles for something more productive and/or deliteful.
what about the narrow time frame of the thread, next Saturday and Sunday? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'd bet that the market will be unchanged next Sat. and Sunday, because I think very few buyers and even fewer ladies/sellers are aware of the new law that creates more risk for buyers. And because I think few ladies/sellers understand how markets behave I think they will be unwilling to discount prices on Sat and Sun. I could be wrong.
No idea based on data, but my suspicion is the change in law will make only a small dent. Then it can go one of two ways. If the law was passed as a performative stunt by the legislature (and it almost certainly was) and prosecutors don't want to change their habits and really start prosecuting vice crimes (and I don't think they do, though the answer to this is less certain), it's small impact will vanish soon enough. This new law was likely just a tool that can be pulled out of a presecutor's pocket to be used to enhance punishment in the most egregious cases. Of course the other posibility is that some prosecutor gets are hard on to prosecute these types of cases and makes a big splash. That migh curtail both supply and demand. When you move both curves in the same direction, the outcome is uncertain. Prices could even stay the same if the impact on both side is similar in scope.
The thing is, in the 2nd of TTH’s scenarios, the big splash may have a temporary dampening effect on the local hobby economy, but it will soon be forgotten unless it’s followed by another. Then another. And that will have to continue for there to be a lasting impact. I don’t think that’s sustainable, particularly if a lot of guys go to prison for a victimless crime. Didn’t we learn that with the war on drugs? I don’t think it will take as long to figure out this is going to the same place.
Gals will still sell it, guys will still buy it.

"It's the Circle of Life." Mufasa
No idea based on data, but my suspicion is the change in law will make only a small dent. Then it can go one of two ways. If the law was passed as a performative stunt by the legislature (and it almost certainly was) and prosecutors don't want to change their habits and really start prosecuting vice crimes (and I don't think they do, though the answer to this is less certain), it's small impact will vanish soon enough. This new law was likely just a tool that can be pulled out of a presecutor's pocket to be used to enhance punishment in the most egregious cases. Of course the other posibility is that some prosecutor gets are hard on to prosecute these types of cases and makes a big splash. That migh curtail both supply and demand. When you move both curves in the same direction, the outcome is uncertain. Prices could even stay the same if the impact on both side is similar in scope. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I think there will be a quite a few high profile arrests splashed across the news next month.

Texas legislature needs some good press after the fight for voter suppression and to distract voters from the upcoming gerrymandering as new congressional districts are drawn.
I think there will be a quite a few high profile arrests splashed across the news next month.

Texas legislature needs some good press after the fight for voter suppression and to distract voters from the upcoming gerrymandering as new congressional districts are drawn. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Republicans are pretty named about they’re voter suppression and gerrymandering these days. And ALL the decent sized cities in the state except for Ft. Worth has Democratic District Attorneys. The DA in West Bumfuck or Turnipville won’t likely make a big splash. First,there isn’t much hobbying in their community. And only guys who can hobby there are among the most prominent folks in town. No DA wants to bust a guy with money. They fight back, and DAs, especially in small towns, like to shoot fish in a barrel. And the defendant by virtue of his income, is likely among his friends. You might see something g in very small cities like Tyler, Lubbock, midland or Odessa. But nothing big.

Democratic DAs aren’t interested at all in giving racist Republicans cover for either voter suppression or redistricting. So Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso will probably be fine.
So, you’re saying Fort Worth is where all the action is going to be when this thing gears up 9/1?

Great. It was already a hobby backwater. Might as well become a monk if you’re a Cowtowner.
I doubt it flares up anywhere. But we’ll sign see. But yes, it’s more likely in most cases in a red county. However, if what I think we would call “true trafficking” is involved, all bets are off
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2021, 12:24 AM
I smell specials coming, if less guys are consuming, the rent still needs to be paid
Gals will still sell it, guys will still buy it.

"It's the Circle of Life." Mufasa Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I agree with Admiral, there are exceptions to the law of supply and demand and this clearly falls in that category. Even Adam Smith himself will still buy if he was in our world. 😂