Taking a break....

Before "un-retiring" in April, I had been celibate for almost 5 years. Just lost the desire after my divorce and was ok with it. Then April came with a jolt of energy and I saw my first provider. It was "not good". Saw my second in May and again, "not good". My third in June. That was a disaster. My fourth was worthy of the challenge, then she went out of town. My fifth was hardly worth a mention, but she was a newbie and I offered her help. She declined. Ran the numbers and it just hasn't been worth the money.

I'm thinking I just need to pull back, re-evaluate and see if this is really what I want to do. TBH, being NS'd by Nikki Benz knock the ever loving shit out of desire to pursue this. I mean, if a client is waiting in the lobby and a provider just can't see their way clear to do the session, what's the fucking point. It seems there's only two types of providers now, those who are reasonably priced but have very limited menus and those that are way beyond my budget who have a "less limited" menu. Again, what's the fucking point?

Being back in the hobby hasn't been a good experience, except for the 45 minutes I spent with Katia Dunns. She was fun. I know the search for a good provider is a lot of the fuel that fans the flames. The search, this time for an "it girl"...someone I can get to know, see regularly and frequently has come up pretty empty. I sure thought things might have changed for the better, but they haven't. They've gotten way worse. Oh well.

The new law that took effect on Sept. 1st also plays into my decision. Not much, but a little.

Not sure I'll be back. I'll lurk and stay in touch here and there, but the wallet that used to be much more appreciated is closed for now. Good luck and all the best to those who stay.
Welcome to Eccie and other online board platforms where the providers advertise that they are the best, then you have the provider self/WK and pimps posting of ad reviews to bait business in the door. So search is not what it is cracked up to be.

Then, when you bite and spend your money, not only do you get a session that is less than appealing, but also, if you tell others about it, good or bad (what these boards are suppose to be for), then you are going to have WKs and providers tell everyone it is your fault she was not worth a shit for you as the fake reviews and people that defend her who have not been with her BCD can attest that she is the best provider out there and you are the asshole.

Yes, I have lots of "yes" reviews, but if I wrote a negative review for every negative experience I had, then, in addition to the obsessed troll fags err fans of mine who follow my posts telling providers not to see me, providers would also come to the conclusion that I am hard to please and that would be yet another excuse not to see me or reply to my requests for an appointment. You just cannot be honest and make it on here. I have on a number of occasions provided intel on providers and got banned on one board for reporting a NCNS and on this board, labeled the "king of YMMV" by the main pimp here and his minions.
Possibly you are gay. Book a TS and see if you like it. Some pussy is better than others but I don't recall any bad.
Before "un-retiring" in April, I had been celibate for almost 5 years. Just lost the desire after my divorce and was ok with it. Then April came with a jolt of energy and I saw my first provider. It was "not good". Saw my second in May and again, "not good". My third in June. That was a disaster. My fourth was worthy of the challenge, then she went out of town. My fifth was hardly worth a mention, but she was a newbie and I offered her help. She declined. Ran the numbers and it just hasn't been worth the money.

I'm thinking I just need to pull back, re-evaluate and see if this is really what I want to do. TBH, being NS'd by Nikki Benz knock the ever loving shit out of desire to pursue this. I mean, if a client is waiting in the lobby and a provider just can't see their way clear to do the session, what's the fucking point. It seems there's only two types of providers now, those who are reasonably priced but have very limited menus and those that are way beyond my budget who have a "less limited" menu. Again, what's the fucking point?

Being back in the hobby hasn't been a good experience, except for the 45 minutes I spent with Katia Dunns. She was fun. I know the search for a good provider is a lot of the fuel that fans the flames. The search, this time for an "it girl"...someone I can get to know, see regularly and frequently has come up pretty empty. I sure thought things might have changed for the better, but they haven't. They've gotten way worse. Oh well.

The new law that took effect on Sept. 1st also plays into my decision. Not much, but a little.

Not sure I'll be back. I'll lurk and stay in touch here and there, but the wallet that used to be much more appreciated is closed for now. Good luck and all the best to those who stay. Originally Posted by wizzbang

I feel for ya. You did pick a shitty time to step back into the P4P arena. A lot of my long time friends have lamented for the past couple of years that they have a much harder time finding new friends that are worth the effort. Lot of them are down to 2 or 3 regulars and a few have said that once the last of their regulars are gone, they will be too. But-- there will always be the young pups coming in behind them... this world is cyclical.. always has been and always will be.
Wizz ain't gay. I can't speak for WEC (he seems obsessed with lots of dudes here).

Good luck to you brother!

Sounds like the hobby version of the pump and dump in stocks. A promoter pumps up the stock. Buyers FOMO in. Their expectations are shattered during the dump. Add to that the risk of a felony charge and soon only the risk-on types will venture to see a new lady.

The *online* hobby in Texas had it's parabolic run from 2001-April 2018. Glad I was there. Now the hobby will generally move offline as it was before the internet and will still be fun. And more discreet than ever.

Know your provider and leave no paper or electronic trail.
wizz, that sounds way too familiar. I've had two forays back into the hobby in the last two weeks after taking two years off. Neither was very satisfying. You are right on when you say that things are different. Rates are way up and services are way down. Girls are asking stupid money for limited activities. Seems like the studios are the best way to go and they are not even accepting new clients. And now we have to contend with the stress surrounding the new law. I'm considering a different approach. This is going to sound terrible, and I am very cautious to avoid situations that could even be close to involuntary, but the best time I ever had was when I was running with managed girls. And a lot of the ladies choose to be managed because they are incapable of handling the tcb end of things. I dealt with their scheduler and never had any issues with no shows, LE, rates or services. Might be the way to go for the time being. I just have to figure out how to do that.
Been retired from hobby and this for 18 months now. Both were COVID reasons but it’s hard to get back to hobbling when you’re home and don’t have those extended “martini lunches” anymore.
No. Not gay. But hey thanks BS for your suggestions. Just in case I might turn gay someday, maybe you could suggest one your favorite Ts's.

Nor am I looking for suggestions or an invitation to spend money I don't think is appropriate. Was just really putting it out there, in case anyone is going through the same thing.

Been at this before the ASPD days. I've posted almost 50 reviews. Have seen and experienced some of the best girls Dallas has to offer and also weeded through girls I wish I hadn't. For all, I've tried to be kind, generous and helpful.

I have a beautiful daughter though the hobby experience. Pussy hasn't changed and will never change. It felt the same way a month ago that it did 35 years ago. I don't get why it's an American way of life that prices double and service is cut in half.

I'll look in from time to time and maybe post every once in a while.

See ya
All ways that one Navigate Person !!
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2021, 05:18 PM
All ways that one Navigate Person !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Huh? Did you mean to say "Always that one negative person"