Regards to my recent No Recommendation

Recently I received a "NO" recommendation from handle Yankers . I will be willing to accept the "NO" recommendation had the session gone wrong for whatever reason, I consider my self a classy lady, and would own up to my mistakes any day! However the problem I have with this "No" recommendation is that I have NEVER met this "Yankers " person.. Any one who has really seen me knows that I do not BBBJTC, additionally I'm not affiliated with any "AGENCY". I would like to add that a few days ago I was contacted by some one who consistly requested this , and I declined various times anyways I felt that I needed to clear the air regarding this recent "review".
Thanks You, and Happy Hobby//
Did you hit the RTM button on the review.
Did you hit the RTM button on the review. Originally Posted by Jack Flash

She has replied in the correct section. We would have RTM's out the ass if that were the case.
She has replied in the correct section. We would have RTM's out the ass if that were the case. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Isabella how do you know for sure you didn't see him?
Any one who has really seen me knows that I do not BBBJTC, Originally Posted by isabela4fun
Tis true tis true

Isabella how do you know for sure you didn't see him? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Was kinda my sarcastic comment cause the review is pretty detailed.
There's a girl I've seen in the past several times, never one issue, had a great time every time. First time a guy I know goes to see her she upsells him.

Another girl I've seen in the past numerous times has reviews that are all over the place but never once have I had an issue.

There's a friend of mine that went to see a gal with a hundred positive reviews and he had a shitty time. Same guy went to see another girl that guys rave about and he had a shitty time with her too.

There's was a girl here that never offered cim/nqns and I certainly never got it from her but danged if my buddy didn't get it from her not just once but twice in a row lol.

The list goes on and on... You can't discredit someone's review based on services offered.

Isabella, I'll ask you again. How do you know for a fact that you didn't see him? If you are going simply by his handle well I hate to break it to you but not everyone will tell you their handle
I found that review suspect and it was posted in the agency section. I moved it to the independent section, since she is not part of an agency.
No I did not, however I never received an email from that handle. I also screen and ask for handles and never recall that handle..
Who knows, but I know that I'm not part of an agency, and every one who knows me that..... I just want to clear the air a bit.. Xoxo Happy a great weekend .
Love you Mojo!!! Xxoxo
Ah I didn't realize you were that Isabella lol (that's a compliment by the way).

You'll be fine
Well at least you let everyone know, so if your telling the mods here that the review is made up and you have not seen this person does the fake review need to be taken down? It might mislead other ladies if he tries to see someone else, and to me that could be dangerous. Some ladies do look at the reviews under a guys handle and will decide on those reviews whether or not to see him.
This will be my only response, since I don't want to engage in a pissing contest. I did the review on my BB, if I did put it originally in the agency section, that is my error. The young lady is an Inedpendent.

Isabela is a gorgeous lady, and I wish for her as well as everyone else on the board peace and prosperity.