Guilty or not guilty?

Okay so I was wondering, I went to Elfenix yesterday for lunch and said I was going to get something different, and like always I got the # 3, and the same thing when I go to Chilis, I always end up getting the chicken crispers. Is anybody else out there guilty of always getting the same old thing at resteraunts, when they say they are going to try something diiferent.
I eat pretty much the same things since I count calories, I also like the same menu with my favorite ladies.
I'm like that at Chipotle. Its A-bowl-to-go-with-pinto beans-chicken-corn-cheese-sour cream-lettuce. (all one word!)
Guilty especially like that at Benihana's where I always say I will try something different and never do same at Salt Grass.
sometimes I get the same things in restaurants and I sessions but the latter for me is based on price
Not me, I enjoy trying different things. There is always the fall backs, but even the other day I tried a wild game burger at "P"ud"F"uckers that turned out excellent.

Lifes too short not to attempt it all. I'll try anything once, twice if I'm feeling sadistic.
California Pizza Kitchen: Jambalaya and strawberry iced tea.
I'm guilty. I always get sour cream chicken enchiladas with refried beans and rice whenever I go to a tex-mex restaurant, and never vary from that. At more variety type restaurants (Chili's, Applebee's, Cheddar's) I always get either chicken fried steak or a philly chesse steak sandwich. Chinese food it's always either sesame chicken or sweet and sour chicken with egg drop soup. If it's an Italian place, I always get chicken alfredo. Hamburgers, Keller's is my favorite and I always get their $2.65 double meat double cheese, but modify their standard offering. I rarely vary on any of those choices. I tend to stick with something if I like it and rarely try something new, lol.
Mmmmm Keller's. Man i really hate these threads now I'm hungry lol and I'm not driving to Keller's lol
I go to a restaurant because I enjoyed something there. I use the approach of "If it aint broke don't try to fix it" and order the same thing over and over.
I do often try different items and, sad to say, often regret doing so. There is something to be said for going with what you know!
CFS every time...my SO will say you can make that home
When I try a new place I always start with the same things

A new Italian place start with the veal parm

A new mexican place beef fajitas

A new chinese place General Chaos chicken

on a second or third visit I will expand the horizons a little

but that's just me
Chili's is always Chicken Crispers with BBQ instead of Honey Mustard.

Tara one day we will have to go get some crispers haha.

Bonedaddy's is always Chicken Fried Chicken with fries and mac and cheese.
Depends. I have a few favorite items at a few places that I'll get on several visits, but even then, I'll branch out. I tend to explore menus if I like a restaurant. If I don't like it, I rarely return.