FOUR THOUSANDTH !

Ok Boys and Girls this is going to be the
DIE HARD 4000th post coed roast thread ,
give me your BEST SHOTS !!!!!
You need to change you sig line and get verified status since your such a HO now,

even if it is just an attention HO
As a fellow verified member lemme be the first of your HOmegirls to give you a very important piece of advice:
R
Stay away from DIE HARD he's TROUBLE! I heard he left a bag of pig dicks on some assholes door last night!
Very nice DH. Who cares. Lol
  • Sire
  • 09-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Why don't you go get fucked, metal head.
You guys ! Can't believe I invite people to talk smack and you clowns have NOTHING ! Calling SOB , don't tell me you can't come up with something ?
I think by not saying anything means that no one cares to even talk shit...

:-)
Whenever I begin to think "I really do need to spend less time on the board and go get a fucking life" I just look at your post count.

I combine that with the fact that you joined 6 months after me and I feel sooo much better about myself.
You guys ! Can't believe I invite people to talk smack and you clowns have NOTHING ! Calling SOB , don't tell me you can't come up with something ? Originally Posted by DIE HARD

You are such a nice guy... why would anyone talk shit about you?

even that lovely young lady I introduced you too had nothing really negative to say.....

other than "he is so short!.... You know I like guys taller than 5'....." When I asked if there was any plus to meeting you her reply was...... "Well.... I guess if you consider it..... Looking at a 4" dick DOES make it look huge on such a small guy.:

the lady at the Anniversary party asked if there were any guys worth meeting and I mentioned you were a good friend and the gals liked you and she said "I don'y do little people... their hands look too funny...."

Other than your problems with identity... not knowing ho you want to be leading to name changes and exploration into alternative lifestyles you really don't offer much of a target to be able to really take a shot at.....

Come on man.... your like a Yard Gnome..... We all like to have one out front to look and although tempted to while we mow, we seldom kick it....

I'll try to think of something but you are one of those few guys that it's hard to have a problem with.

Good ole dependable W , thanks gotta change my shorts !
Nice Cody .
SOB is banned again it seems so he won't be able to contribute......

You are lonely right? With him gone.... It's getting you down a little?
hell DH, just the other day i defended you.
a provider said you werent fit to sleep with pigs.
i said you were!!
Why don't you go get fucked, metal head. Originally Posted by Sire
Crafty Sire , just realized that could be a Directive or an Insult ! Hmmmmm wonder which one ?
short dicked loser is what I heard.... and is a 2 pump chump
I have nothing but good to say abt DH he lives up to his name!