visiting questions

I am wanting to visit this lovely town Friday, bit really not familiar with Austin. I was thinking what is the best area to visit? Thanks in advance
I am wanting to visit this lovely town Friday, bit really not familiar with Austin. I was thinking what is the best area to visit? Thanks in advance Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Most of the hobbying goes on in the Vagina triangle. from 183 to 290 & 35. It’s centrally located! Good luck and have fun!
Thanks a lot sweerie. I have been patiently awaiting for this day to come and its finally here. I cannot wait to bring me and my talents here
Most of the hobbying goes on in the Vagina triangle. from 183 to 290 & 35. It’s centrally located! Good luck and have fun! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Central Austin going once..........
Stay away from 290/35 and 35/ Rundberg these are notorious hooker hangouts known by EVERYONE , including LE !
Also a popular area is around loop 1 and 183, called the arboretum. It is very easy to access, and a good mix of moderate to upper end hotels. You would be in the northwest area of Austin. Popular hotels would be fairmont by Marriott, Howard johnson, and others. Have fun in austin!
oh no i have been told that its a great area with a lot of providers. Im skeered now that you stated LE
Stay away from 290/35 and 35/ Rundberg these are notorious hooker hangouts known by EVERYONE , including LE ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Also a popular area is around loop 1 and 183, called the arboretum. It is very easy to access, and a good mix of moderate to upper end hotels. You would be in the northwest area of Austin. Popular hotels would be fairmont by Marriott, Howard johnson, and others. Have fun in austin! Originally Posted by chipsandsalsa
OK i think i will look into that. Also, is the airport area decent?
The airport area has a good mix of moderate hotels on the Ben white/183 area. It is far south, but a safe area also.
Is that area something like the galleria area in Houston
Chips and Salsa's suggestions are good / Still Looking's is good also , I was specifically speaking of 290/35 interchange it's high volume and a lot of BP providers which tend to draw attention , and the Rundberg area is a SW area that is watched .
Is that area something like the galleria area in Houston Originally Posted by MissWettWett
The area by the Domain is like the Galleria , high end hotels with shopping at the mall across the street . It's off Braker a couple miles off 183 .
One thing almost everyone will agree on is to stay away from Williamson County. Gestapo cops. Look on a map with county lines like openstreetmap.org. It's basically Round Rock and north, but some parts of FAR north Austin along 183 are in WIlliamson County. Guys will no-show if they figure out you're in Wilco.

Austin's really difficult travel North-South through downtown. South folks hate to go north, and north people hate to go south, so you'll get people pushing their end of town. Lots of us hate to go downtown, but some like downtown.

There are more people north of downtown than south. You'll also get some escapees from Williamson county who will come to north Austin.

There are some nice places around 183/290 and I35, and some low fleabag class places. There is a fair bit of hobby activity in the area.

The "Arboretum" or "domain" area around 183 and Mopac/Loop 1 is somewhat more classy with less obvious hobby and LE activity.
I was arboretum earlier this week, you can find some reasonably priced places if you look online. If you are wanting to stay central (which is what I prefer) there's a surprisingly nice place on Middle Fiskerville that you can occasionally find really good deals on. Ill send y'all a PM with a couple links to sites I use (and if anyone else wants them PM me and I will send too!)
Chips and Salsa's suggestions are good / Still Looking's is good also , I was specifically speaking of 290/35 interchange it's high volume and a lot of BP providers which tend to draw attention , and the Rundberg area is a SW area that is watched . Originally Posted by DIE HARD

That HO-tel 6 right there is full of providers from bp, eccie, strippers etc... As long as you stay in your room your fine. I've seem plenty of providers and strippers there into the wee hours of the night.
That HO-tel 6 right there is full of providers from bp, eccie, strippers etc... As long as you stay in your room your fine. I've seem plenty of providers and strippers there into the wee hours of the night. Originally Posted by homer13
Yeah but depending on the clientele you might be trying to attract, the HO-tel 6 might not be the best option. I know more than a few hobbyists that won't go to some of those places. Last time I was there someone got arrested in front of my room! I almost shit my pants (but didn't cuz it would have cost him extra hahaha jk!)