Encounter: Jessie at Michiko is a winner!

Date: 7/8/23
Name: Jessie
Address and Phone: -
Address: Michiko - Royal & 35
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: Table Shower, kissing, BBBJ, CFS, doggy, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Jessie is short, young (I’m guessing 30s but could pass for late 20s), cute and curvy. She is not quite a spinner but definitely not fat. Just right and grabable. Her smile is infectious and she has a cheerful and easy demeanor.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review TX, I really do need to see this one. I drove by the front of this place yesterday and there were no cars out front so I went down that little alley by the fence around to the back and there were about six cars back there, lol Glad you had a good time.
Nice review TX, I really do need to see this one. I drove by the front of this place yesterday and there were no cars out front so I went down that little alley by the fence around to the back and there were about six cars back there, lol Glad you had a good time. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Glad to know you're keeping tabs on everyone

That is a bit odd, you gotta admit. If you were investigating, say, an Indy, to note any concerns about loitering or suspicious characters, that I get. This I don't. It's guys like you that make the camera that captures the back parking lot so valuable
Glad to know you're keeping tabs on everyone

That is a bit odd, you gotta admit. If you were investigating, say, an Indy, to note any concerns about loitering or suspicious characters, that I get. This I don't. It's guys like you that make the camera that captures the back parking lot so valuable Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You’re funny CT. I wasn’t doing any investigating, I was leaving Mia from the Studio and I stumbled by and saw the sign. Never been there so I was curious. Jessie is definitely on my list
You’re funny CT. I wasn’t doing any investigating, I was leaving Mia from the Studio and I stumbled by and saw the sign. Never been there so I was curious. Jessie is definitely on my list Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Thanks Big bob. Your story lines up, but don't let me find any Youtube videos of Guys walking in through Michiko's back door, video shot through little gaps in that back fence

Y'all remember there was a Dude doing that, at the erstwhile NW Highway complex? Wouldn't surprise me to learn that was vadc or Peterbota.

I think Jessie is making lots of lists about now.
how many flowers is michiko ? 30-60 mins ?
how many flowers is michiko ? 30-60 mins ? Originally Posted by smokerr6
$220/$280

We need to pollinate their flowers.. Not many Bees left.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/bees-dying-shocking-rate