Encounter: Good time off the beaten path

User ID: -
Date: 5/17/24
Name: Julie
Phone: -
Email Address: Email through STG
URL / Website: Stg - Curvy Mature Available Today💄 ...
City: Cairo
State: New York
Address: Off exit 21 on NYS thruway
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CFS, K9
Hair Length and Color: Red, Just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, about 5’, natural b cups, she is very curvy, I would guess about 160. Nice smile, very good hygiene.
Recommendation: Yes
U have a number ?

It is a violation to share what is in the ROS - but I have to tell anyone who can't see the ROS - I seriously question the Yes reccomendation.
I view the camera as a safety, I have been in way shadier situations. Unmentionable items on a night stand, someone else hanging out in the bathroom, those places sketch me out was worse.

Yes 100 for hour or you finish… which ever is first.
This is her email…
x_thickthighs_x@yahoo.com

Hope I can get credit.
I have seen her several times. She is very nice and her place is clean and I was very comfortable. I see her a quick bbbj or ss but she's got a pretty extensive menu.
I view the camera as a safety, I have been in way shadier situations. Unmentionable items on a night stand, someone else hanging out in the bathroom, those places sketch me out was worse.

Yes 100 for hour or you finish… which ever is first. Originally Posted by Rob hawk
Rob, you are not worried that she is secretly recording you or has someone watching? I get her need for safety - but what about your right to privacy/discretion?

A lot of guys on here won't send a provider a picture to get a date - which today folks can get from anywhere on social media. I would think a recording of you in the act would be a lot more dangerous to have out there than a selfie.
I understand the worry but I was not concerned with her. She has a normal life and not looking to disrupt that either, not like a street urchin and even gives ya her real name.
Everything's good till it aint!!
^^^^^^^^