Being Safe

Hello All,

It has been a few years since I was hobbying. I had recently seen a provider who called me a 'Born Again Hobbyist'. I got a kick out of that...

Years ago, I had found 3 providers whom I regularly visited. The first lady had ended up referring me to the other two so I felt somewhat safe seeing the other ladies.

I want to be safe, just as the providers do. Are there things that I can do to ensure that they are not LE or working with LE? Touching the provider, requesting that the provider touch me? Undressing? Am I only safe once the actual session has begun?

I know the usual, finding well reviewed ladies, recommendations, etc. I travel quite a bit and sometimes dont have a week to do some deep investigation...

Aside from asking for a social security number and DL, then running a background check... just kidding. I just value my own security...

Any tips? I'm excited to "get back in the game" and become part of the community and of course, meeting some wonderful providers.

Thank you for your time and attention!
The enforcement of laws prohibiting prostitution is largely a matter of local practice, so one set of pointers probably won't apply in every jurisdiction. You'll probably get more meaningful responses if you tell us in what cities and states you hobby.
But one thing is for sure. If you walk into a sting, you will be arrested whether you touch her or not. Just showing up fulfills le's burden of reasonable cause. You may not be convicted, but you will be arrested. Just stick with the well reviewed ladies if you're not very daring
This topic has been rubbed into the ground. There is no answer.
Thanks I appreciate you taking the time to respond and your feedback... It's been a while and I wanted to see if anything has changed over the past few years.

Happy Thanksgiving