Striking Out!

What the hell can someone do that has one review here that got shit on by everyone & the phone # is now disconnected?

The only person I seem to be able to contact is Bailey & with some of her reviews it makes me nervous...

Any suggestions??
See her then you can have 2 reviews.
People generally have a good time with Bailey, just don't expect full GFE.
  • cynic
  • 12-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Meet up with Bailey...she's fun, as long as you know what to expect going in...not GFE, all covered...read her reviews for further info. I've seen her a couple times and she's great fun (for what she offers) and is cute as hell.
Go see Kaylen, nobody will slam a review of her or her wk's will pounce.
the ones that give you a bad time about your reviews for the most part are jealous, all thou I didn't read your review, but do yourself a favor become a P411 member and find the ladies that are newbie friendly, this will open doors for you as you gain ok's to see the more upscale providers and stay off BP (just my 2 cents)
the girls are just flaky some of the time... I have basic +5 in P411 and still have trouble getting in contact with the girls that pay to be on that site...
the girls are just flaky some of the time... I have basic +5 in P411 and still have trouble getting in contact with the girls that pay to be on that site... Originally Posted by Eldoradorobb
I hate to say it, but if you are having problems reaching them you are doing it wrong. If they dont respond, report it. If they dont communicate, respond to appointment request, or skip appointments it is frowned upon by the site. Do yourself and us a favor and report your problems.

That said, a vast majority of the flake outs I have had from that site I have at least had some notice. Its not perfect, but it is soooooo much better than rolling the dice through here and elsewhere.