Ads on BP with ECCIE logo

I have seen providers say they are reviewed on eccie but never seen a prominent logo with the providers photo. While I think eccie is great, having undue attention may draw unwanted attention. Any thoughts by the Mods, Providers, hobbiest?
I have seen providers say they are reviewed on eccie but never seen a prominent logo with the providers photo. While I think eccie is great, having undue attention may draw unwanted attention. Any thoughts by the Mods, Providers, hobbiest? Originally Posted by FlashG
I saw that too....
It is not like this is not known...I am sure the authorities knew about this site within a day or two. That is why all of this is just fantasy, nothing is real,just a fantasy land we visit from time to time and people share ideas and stories.
I have seen providers say they are reviewed on eccie but never seen a prominent logo with the providers photo. While I think eccie is great, having undue attention may draw unwanted attention. Any thoughts by the Mods, Providers, hobbiest? Originally Posted by FlashG
X1000
  • Modda
  • 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM
So..what do you think on someone using ECCIE image on their BP ads?
i think its legit, if they can back it up with a review.