handles?

ok, i know its been covered before. but, its been a while and we have quite alot of new members. so i would like to know where some of you got your handles from.
i'll start. mine comes from my profession of woodworking and my love to hobbying hence the name (knotty/naughty) man. who's next?
Thanks knotty man,
I have been curious about a few of them myself.
I don’t think it’s a mystery where my handle comes from as my wife and I are a mid 30’s couple residing in N. Austin... I know big shocker.
I had a boyfriend a long time ago that said I had two different people inside of me so he named the naughty part of me "little michelle." When I came to Eccie, I figured little michelle would do better than the boring part of me...lol
lol michele. we need to talk. i think i can fit a 3rd person inside of you. i dont take up much space and you have all i need to eat right there!
lol michele. we need to talk. i think i can fit a 3rd person inside of you. i dont take up much space and you have all i need to eat right there! Originally Posted by knotty man

I do not even know what to say to that! LOL
not alot of times I am rendered speechless Knottyman..lol
I am from texas originally and was living in Arizona and needed a Texas sounding name to go with my Texas "wildcat" persona
Bigtex was a nickname I was given many years ago while in the Army.
Um, I think mine may be obvious. If you're not sure, please IM me.
lol--and you are a GOOD man in bed!
GneissGuy is my real name.

Actually, it is sort of close to my real name.
I love cats and pussy and live in atx, so - no brainer LOL
  • InU
  • 03-14-2011, 07:14 PM
I thought mine was a perfect hobby handle. Of course, it only applies to the ladies.
  • ketro
  • 03-14-2011, 08:05 PM
My old ASPD handle was too obvious and a business client figured my identity out. I had to come up with a new one in a hurry, so I used a random word generator and stuck part of one random word on the head end and part of another random other word on the ass end. "Market" and "retro", if I remember. The handle followed me over here to this site. It has no other meaning.
AAWWW Shucks

lol--and you are a GOOD man in bed! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I just thought of the old hong kong dong joke.