So Who Takes the Most Shots???

No this is not about whiskey!

It was suggested by a mod to start a thread on this topic and I think it will have some interesting debate..

Who Takes the most shots at other Posters??

Who has the most cleaver responses to Attacks??

What is it that really gets under your skin by what someone says here in the community?

Are you someone that takes things personally when someone attacks you on the board?

Do you have members in your hate column just by what is said on here?

Feel free to defend yourself within in the rules of course and to defend your cause as well..

Who Takes the most shots at other Posters?? 'Sup He's an Equal Opportunity Hater

Who has the most cleaver responses to Attacks?? Rand'Al Thor

What is it that really gets under your skin by what someone says here in the community? Women taking shots and then being protected by MODs

Are you someone that takes things personally when someone attacks you on the board? Nope....

Do you have members in your hate column just by what is said on here? Nope....
Who Takes the most shots at other Posters?? Who cares?

Who has the most cleaver responses to Attacks?? Who cares?

What is it that really gets under your skin by what someone says here in the community? Anybody who would allow anything or anyone on an anonymous board to actually get under their skin needs to spend less time surfing anonymous boards and more time on a hobbie of a different sort.

Are you someone that takes things personally when someone attacks you on the board? Read above

Do you have members in your hate column just by what is said on here? Anyone who would actually have a Hate column because of any garbage blurted on an anonymous board needs to STOP surfing anonymous boards altogether. This would be a tell tale sign that there is a personal problem. Get a counselor.
providers...
then whispers

in that order
CB, couldn't have said it better myself.
That is all you guys have to say? Cat got your tongue?

Perfect opportunity to air out all your frustrations!
That is all you guys have to say? Cat got your tongue?

Perfect opportunity to air out all your frustrations! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
OK I'll bite. So which Mod was it that suggested you start this thread?
He suggested it in another thread... He did not suggest I start it.

There is a certain group that likes to jump on a select few at every post.

Good chance to clear the air in this type of forum...
He suggested it in another thread... He did not suggest I start it.

There is a certain group that likes to jump on a select few at every post.

Good chance to clear the air in this type of forum... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Name of Mod por favor = please and which thread?
+1

Come on bro, I think all of us, including the mod staff, need you to out the mod who gave the order on this brilliant and provocative thread!
Here is a hint it was a thread closed today because everyone was off topic...Everyone was talking smack about who takes shots at who...
I think Kobe takes the most shots overall. Maybe Kevin Durant (sports guys for all you indoorsmen out there)

But not at the mod staff...

Looks like he's accusing Space of "suggesting" the hit here... YOW! Say it ain't so! Say it AIN'T so!
Answer to the question above in post #11
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=187780&page=10
There was a time where people used review sites to find the newest hottest Strange Pussy, now they rather have drama!