Most Brilliant Morning Pre-Coffee Move

What is the most brilliant thing you have done or said in that in-between stumbling out of bed and pouring first cup of joe state?

I pulled a doozie this morning. Stumbled into the kitchen and over to Mr. Coffee and poured directly from coffeepot into cereal bowl. Fortunately I hadn't put the cereal in it yet. Spent a good minute or two just laughing at myself.
  • yeesh
  • 03-16-2011, 01:13 PM
I usually can't have a morning movement until after the coffee.

Oh wait- you said "move"...my bad...
Has to be either forgetting to put filter and grounds in, resulting in just using mr coffee to boil water. Or the time when after the coffee was made, poured it straight down drain from the pot, only to remember I just made it seeing my empty mug on counter.
Salt instead of sugar.
I once shaved half my beard off because I didn't notice that the trimmer didn't have the little length-guard on it until it was too late.
  • 03-17-2011, 08:38 AM
I use clippers a lot; shave my head once or twice a month, keep the goatee in check, trim the eyebrows... pre-coffee I've forgotten a couple of times to put the guard on before trimming eyebrows, gives me a wonderful psych ward inmate look. They do grow back in a few weeks, thank goodness.