Free concert at auditorium shores tomorrow - Blue October

Friday, March 18
6:00pm Suzanna Choffel
7:00pm Bowling for Soup
8:00pm Blue October

Don’t miss it - three nights of FREE concerts at the SXSW Auditorium Shores Stage on Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin. The stage will have a variety of food and beverages, arts and craft vendors and free music with Austin’s magnificent skyline as the backdrop. Is there a better way to spend a beautiful March evening?

Shuttle service between the Austin Convention Center at 2nd and Trinity and Auditorium Shores will run Thursday and Friday from 5pm-11pm and Saturday from 4pm-11pm. The Auditorium Shores Shuttle is free for badge holders.

WHOS COMING?
You know I wont be there I am going down tonight for the strokes and then wherever the night takes me. Have fun tomorrow.
HAVE FUN SWEETIE THE STROKES ARE AWESOMEEE

Friday, March 18
6:00pm Suzanna Choffel
7:00pm Bowling for Soup
8:00pm Blue October

Don’t miss it - three nights of FREE concerts at the SXSW Auditorium Shores Stage on Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin. The stage will have a variety of food and beverages, arts and craft vendors and free music with Austin’s magnificent skyline as the backdrop. Is there a better way to spend a beautiful March evening?

Shuttle service between the Austin Convention Center at 2nd and Trinity and Auditorium Shores will run Thursday and Friday from 5pm-11pm and Saturday from 4pm-11pm. The Auditorium Shores Shuttle is free for badge holders.

WHOS COMING? Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
great info... but what does this have to do with the hobby? post this in sandbox...

sixx
Theres a lot of things in this section that don't belong here.. Lighten up.. your no longer a mod.. just relax and enjoy the music
  • Vyt
  • 03-17-2011, 05:22 PM
He's not, but I am.

Co-Ed is intended for hobby-related discussions (and, apparently, drama). Sandbox is for non-hobby-related discussions. So unless this concert is going to be a *lot* more interesting than you're letting on, Sixx is in this instance correct.
Thanks