are triples the new black? or too much?

I see a lot of offers for doubles, but I've had so much fun with triples. So much that even alone I reflect on all the moments that can't be focused on during them. Which has brought to mind the question. Are 3 women too much or just right? I know in Sonya, Stella Dearborn, and my sessions there's no shortage of entertainment. Lot's of toys and machines to go around. No one is let out, but can it be intimidating?
It can be awesome if the figures work out to be favorable
Doubles and especially Triples can only be great if the girls all really like and enjoy each other as well as the guy...the more girls typically the less likely they will all get along...imo

I was trying to coordinate a 6 girl thing for my bday but it never got off the ground....too many different personalities and such.
Yeah we have been in talk about doing a larger amount of girls session! I love the idea! I imagine I'm lucky enough to be good friends and RW play partners with these two ladies. So even now waiting in a Dr office I'm thinking about it.
Definitely driven by the female chemistry, SNL.
And the more time, the better, to ensure they all get their fair share. Anymore than 3 and you do more watching, which can be entertaining, but less satisfying, imho and experience.
That makes a ton of sense. I think my experiences have been so well that I'm just ready for more. Maybe it works sense we enjoy each other, we take consideration to rotate cock turns. With me I have a day job and college, so this hobby is for pleasure. Making sure the man and my ladies are all happy is my priority.
I'm interested how it would be with more ladies though, but like mentioned chemistry would be needed. No one wants the girl that is counting down or not enjoying it!
The plan (or so I thought) was to thoroughly research which girls would first be completely game and down for this type of event...and most important, they ALL had to be open to each other. No clicks...no attitudes etc.

The event was to go something like this..

I would have a great suite with plenty of cocktails, wine, hor d'oeuvres etc....The first half hour or so the girls would all just hang out, have some drinks and just relax...Then proceed on to the fun and let the games begin!....Girls would come armed with their 'hooker bag o'toys' and have at it...

I would be master of ceremonies / token male bouncing from girl to girl to girl....because obviously there would be no way to thoroughly enjoy each and every girl unless it was an all night event.

After a couple hours of festivities...anyone who wanted to hang out after the festivities would be more than welcome to. Not for me to fuck but just to hang out, have drinks, eat and shoot the shit...

The hard part aside from schedules was trying to determine which girls would all click well....and get to a set rate for everyone. I was thinking $600 for 2 hours for each girl of the 6 girls ($3,600) total. I would obviously pay for the suite, liquor and food as well...

Maybe one day I will make it happen....
So....what it sounds like to me is a reverse gang bang.

What guy would not consider that if chemistry and considerations are obtainable.

Me...I still need to find out if I can handle a double...
Well I can tell you when we do it at Stella's incall we set out yummy treats and drinks. There's no shortage of supply of toys at all! Maybe we could all play I'm sure the 3 of us could find 2 more lovely eager beavers!!! Sorry that description got me super excited!!!!
^I think the 3 of you first would work perfectly....Sonya knows what I'm capable of ...lol
Sign me up!!! *giggle*
What about the six-some Madison was offering the last trip here? At least I assume they all get along? She wanted 7 bills for an hour. I thought about it not that I would have a clue what to do with 10-15 holes to choose but I thought the novelty of all that pussy running around would be fun. Some cute spinners in that mix too.
I've never met Madison or her crew...I've heard about them though...
That is too much!! Sorry , but I really believe that is too much.. Maybe I am too ADD also I prefer more of a "connection" some people say more "Passionate"... How would a girl or guy keep up with it... Seems there'd be TOO much going on to get a full experience IMO only... Not saying it is wrong at all..