Wanna fuck a shy 19-year-old? Celti - (828) 355-4005‬

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...g/306220405848

She's legit. Young. Not quite 20. Is very shy/submissive/head bowed-down type. I've seen her multiple times. YMMV.

She's very cute in person. Wears glasses. Because she's a young mom, she doesn't like to get fully nude - keeps the shirt covering her stomach.

She's sweet and is relatively new to the game. 150/200.

wow she must be special hobby... I. thought you were one and done type guy...something different all the time
tried to setup appointment, ghosted after initial talk.
I made initial contact, but I wasn't available when she was so I'll try again some time.
  • cap49
  • 06-18-2020, 11:15 AM
I set up an appointment with her for this afternoon but I’m not totally sure it will happen. One because she takes a super long time to respond to texts. And two because I’m starting to wonder if she’s really legit or not as I can’t find any info other than hobby saying she’s legit
I talked to her then she disappeared for hours, when I followed up like 4 hours later with a generic follow up she then instantly sent me the address. When I didn't respond immediately that I was coming she got very angry over text, literally started the constant "?" within 2 minutes of her sending the address. Needless to say I didn't go.
If you can see the ghost writing, you'll get why. For those without a sixth sense membership, you're not texting the girl in the photos when you make appointments. Sometimes this makes things easier, sometimes it doesn't.