Not Sure What To Make Of This

https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...n/353368156126

I had thought I read a review on this lady some time back and I thought she was probably legit. I read where a guy talked her down from $$$ to $$ for an hour, (but never actually got to see her), and I figured I could talk her down to half that for half the time. She was more than willing to come down to my price for that amount of time, it seemed like, plus, she looks like a high dollar lady so i figured I'd go see her for the agreed price/time. When I got to the hotel that she texted me the address to, I was a great bit skeptical. No lady of this caliber, (I'm going by her pictures), would be in such a shady place as she led me too. What i figured would be a Hilton type hotel, was a place I'm not even sure was open for business as a hotel. Maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am, if you have knowledge of a review of her OR you have actually seen her and she is legit, please pass it on to us hobbiest and put my fears to rest. Otherwise, be careful out there.
I was wondering about her as well. Not the usual red flags. I texted with her also, but never got to the actual location.
I have seen some really hot girls over the years in some flat out dives. Going from her pics I could see her being in a dive. 4 star hotel girls will have professional pics and will usually be much hotter than this lady plus they will likely have a paper trail on the review boards. Really all this lady has going for her are her giant tits. I just dont see high end when I look at this girls pics. I also dont see her staying at a crime scene notell. But think of it this way XoBee is a hundred times hotter than this lady and her incall was straight in the ghetto from all accounts.

In moss point there have been some smoking hot providers working out the trashiest notells. I mean every guy on these boards has gone to see Katelynn and her friends probably hundreds of times if there anything like me when it comes to nailing hot young girls in their early 20s. I have literally pulled in during an active shooting at a cheap notell to go do a double with Katie and Brandylin and I am sure at least 15 other guys went there that very same day if not more. As hot as Katelynn was she actually started by walking the track in moss point turning 20 dollar tricks for a few years until a smarter pimp took her from her first pimp and put her on backpage and started making real money.

I am not saying that you didnt do the right thing I am just saying there are some hot girls who due to the bullshit they are into stay in some straight shit holes. I am with you with the not going anywhere near those places at night. I go into some sketchy ass places in no east during the day that I would never go to at night. From what I understand the crime in Jackson is pretty serious these days. All the more reason to play it safe.
You have to be REAL CAREFUL in Jackson these days. My office is in North Jackson and I hear gun shots during the day atleast twice a week

I have seen some really hot girls over the years in some flat out dives. Going from her pics I could see her being in a dive. 4 star hotel girls will have professional pics and will usually be much hotter than this lady plus they will likely have a paper trail on the review boards. Really all this lady has going for her are her giant tits. I just dont see high end when I look at this girls pics. I also dont see her staying at a crime scene notell. But think of it this way XoBee is a hundred times hotter than this lady and her incall was straight in the ghetto from all accounts.

In moss point there have been some smoking hot providers working out the trashiest notells. I mean every guy on these boards has gone to see Katelynn and her friends probably hundreds of times if there anything like me when it comes to nailing hot young girls in their early 20s. I have literally pulled in during an active shooting at a cheap notell to go do a double with Katie and Brandylin and I am sure at least 15 other guys went there that very same day if not more. As hot as Katelynn was she actually started by walking the track in moss point turning 20 dollar tricks for a few years until a smarter pimp took her from her first pimp and put her on backpage and started making real money.

I am not saying that you didnt do the right thing I am just saying there are some hot girls who due to the bullshit they are into stay in some straight shit holes. I am with you with the not going anywhere near those places at night. I go into some sketchy ass places in no east during the day that I would never go to at night. From what I understand the crime in Jackson is pretty serious these days. All the more reason to play it safe. Originally Posted by BassCat
She is legit. She changes her name and pics often. She used to be Jade and then Torrie. I’ve done 2 reviews for her. I was actually trying to see her last week and she said she was on Medgar Evers. Something made me ask if that was her and she confirmed
Thanks for clearing that up, Kb! I tried searching and reading up on her but I didn't dig deep enough, I guess. I may see her now that I know this isn't a set up for some type of robbery. Because that's what it appeared to me to be when I drove up at her incall. Very shady place. But thanks again. I may have to reset another meet up.
She’s not a bad looking lady big tits, nice ass