Traffic stop at 7 Star

Dropped by there today and was pulled over as I was leaving. Assumed it was a normal traffic stop, was approached and questioned with the usual.. until got asked what I was doing at 7 star.

Officer took down my info and let me go. I thought it was weird seeing 3 marked cars with a few trucks parked two block back. But, didn’t think too much of it since the area isn’t actually the nice part of town.

Looks like this place is being watch.

Be careful mongering there.

Personally, I will not be going back.
Thanks for the info.
What did you tell the fuzz when they asked you what you were doing there? Honestly, that is something that I never have thought about and I am not sure what I would say other than none of your business.
What did you tell the fuzz when they asked you what you were doing there? Honestly, that is something that I never have thought about and I am not sure what I would say other than none of your business. Originally Posted by Rangerrick74
I told them I was there to get massage. I also thought about telling them to mind their own business but didn’t seem like a wise move. They asked other questions in relations to said place but basically told them I don’t know what they’re talking about and was just there for a massage. It was a good 30 mins of being drilled before letting me off.
Thanks! Sounds like this place is about to go down.
Yeah.. I’m not worried about being stopped. More concerned being there when it does go down. Can’t afford the problems that comes with it.
You told them a massage? Oops. They tell you at the door they don’t do massages, only “relaxation”. It could make it one step closer to the raid night.
A couple of mongers in this forum
have said they were on the
massage table when the PD busted
in and started arresting people.

If you're not dick deep in
Asian punani when the door
swings open they will just
ask you to leave with no
refund.

Its a heart-stopping scenario,
but thankfully the mongers arent
the primary target in an
AMP/Spa Raid/Shut Down.

A 30 minute pullover is definite
harrasment but standing up to the
cops is not smart whenever they
see you pull out of an AMP parking
lot.

Thanks for the heads-up.
And I was thinking of going to 7 when I'm in town on Monday.... darn it....
A couple of mongers in this forum
have said they were on the
massage table when the PD busted
in and started arresting people.

If you're not dick deep in
Asian punani when the door
swings open they will just
ask you to leave with no
refund.

Its a heart-stopping scenario,
but thankfully the mongers arent
the primary target in an
AMP/Spa Raid/Shut Down.

A 30 minute pullover is definite
harrasment but standing up to the
cops is not smart whenever they
see you pull out of an AMP parking
lot.

Thanks for the heads-up. Originally Posted by naughty4u1976
Do you know if any of the mongers was stuck in that situation after they pass the new law? Not gonna lie, knowing it’s no longer a misdemeanor scares me a bit.

Problem is, you never know when they’re going come in. With my luck they’ll come when I’m in the middle of taking care of business.

I’m not taking any chances after the run in with them yesterday.
I was on the table during a raid waaaay back in 2010, the old China Rose place on Hillcrest. Ended up closing the place down. My session hadn’t started yet though. Cops questioned me briefly, not asking me anything about extras or anything. Scared the crap out of me but it was clear that the mongers were not the target of the raid. Just stay calm and you’ll be fine.
That's an interesting point. Hmmmm
Damn I've been wanting to hit up 7. Guess I'll have to wait a bit to see what happens to 7.
Elections are right around the corner