"expecting" providers

I am new to this site but currently discovered an old regular provider of mine from backpag posting while pregnant...I have not decided how I feel about it, She is still very hot but im having mixed emotions.. Any opinions on girls that do so?
There are ladies on here occasionally. Personally only been with one early last year. Only 3months so she wasn't hindered in any way. If you like this provider,see her.
your statement is confusing. Why should we have an "opinion" and why would you care what we think? It's your life.... enjoy it.
At least you know she fucks.
+1

which is more than you can say about a lot of those BP bitches.
I like to do a pregnant girl from time to time. it was always fun
when the x was perggers it's like a new person. I personally don't think
mine is long enough to hurt anything.
i didn't know backstage allowed preggo posting anymore. what provider is she?
your statement is confusing. Why should we have an "opinion" and why would you care what we think? It's your life.... enjoy it. Originally Posted by nuglet
I was only trying to hear out others opinions since I am in midthought about my feelings for pregnant providers in general.

others thanks for your input!
i didn't know backstage allowed preggo posting anymore. what provider is she? Originally Posted by mblank777
Oh I have no idea whether its a loud or not. whether I want to see her or not, I think they still deserve to be able to post..They could be better than some non-pregnant providers, haha

I will let her share with you who she is.. Im not sure that she has informed everyone quite yet.
Well you know she BBFS'd someone anyway.
I'm always afraid to bang an expecting girl. Afraid I'll hurt the baby inside, or have him be born with a head textured like a golf ball!
What do you plan to bang her with, a totem pole?

Unless you're being unreasonably brutal, you're not 'hurting' anything there.
Babies don't live in the vagina. Don't they teach that in health class anymore?
Babies don't live in the vagina. Don't they teach that in health class anymore? Originally Posted by Slotgoop
Most men don't even know where the clitoris is (or what to do with it if they found it!)... I'm dying laughing at guys who think they are bashing the baby in the skull when fucking a pregnant woman

As long as she is healthy and taking precautions and no one gets rough, all should be well.