Date Check versus P411

I am a Date Check member and was wondering if anyone could comment on the relative merits of one versus the other. Is it worthwhile having both?
I have both, but Date Check was a free trial period received from a provider referral. I haven't decided if I will renew at the expiration period, though. My impression is that P411 is considered more secure because it is hosted outside the U.S., making access to personal information more difficult to obtain. I'm not sure where Date Check is hosted, but I don't think the screening process is as rigorous as P411 (I could be wrong). My personal experience is that P411 is faster and easier when setting up appointments.
+1 If I am seeing someone for the first time, the verification process is much quicker and easier if they are members of p411. It saves me a tremendous amount of time versus any other method I have used.
+1 If I am seeing someone for the first time, the verification process is much quicker and easier if they are members of p411. It saves me a tremendous amount of time versus any other method I have used. Originally Posted by Candence
+1
I don't even have date-check anymore because it never brought me any dates...vs. p411 which gets me plenty and is user friendly.
  • FK
  • 04-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I use both and get dates from both. Yes, it did take a while for DC to begin working for me but it does and both are especially good for traveling and most of the biz I do get from it are business travelers.
And yes, using either does make the verification and screening much easier and faster!
I stick with p411
I don't even have date-check anymore because it never brought me any dates...vs. p411 which gets me plenty and is user friendly. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Ditto. I find P411 way more user friendly and I get far more inquiries from it that I ever did when I used date-check. They work the same way though. I really think it just depends on the area where you play and which tends to be more prevalent there.
I also use both but I do get more from p411
I think P411 is the best and as stated above, because their server is not located in the US, it provides a little more comfort from an LE access perspective than other sites. Gina runs a great site.

I use both also.
P411 is much better.............
Much agreed ! P411 is it..
I don't use Date Check primarily because my understanding of their "verification" process for men involves paying for it and NOT being screened in any way.
I guess I'll be the first to come out and say it, I love date-check.com. This is a Texas based board and most of the ladies in Texas use p411. Ask the ladies in the Carolinas'/other areas and they'll tell you Date-check. Most of my clients come from there (date-check). I have p411 but it's really of no use to me. I have it because everyone has it and it's great when I'm touring.