Warning

You are thinking about investing in fixer upper real estate properties and are looking for houses for sale. Originally Posted by tpepsi
That sorry works well this time of year when it dark at 9. When it gets dark the story your looking bat RE would be suspicious.

When I am in my hometown I know the areas enough saying I am going to Taco Bell over there for dinner, but when I am traveling and I don't know the area well enough I have to prepare a story just in case.
This is my preference. I always leave my wallet in the car and make sure the car is locked. I usually wedge my wallet under the drivers car seat out of view from anyone walking by.

A couple of blocks away I wedge the wallet under the seat. If I get pulled over I can say officer my wallet is under my seat. My worries has always been what happens if I get pulled over and cop asks why am I in this neighborhood?

I have gone into some sketch areas to hobby and never had my car broken into. However, I use my commuter car when I hobby which is an eco box. It's not a high desirabil car to steal and most would assume there is nothing of value inside.

I always figured myself was more of a target to be robbed by a provider than my car was a target to be broken into. I figured worst case is I get robbed of the donation, but at least my walet is safe under the seat. Originally Posted by Fizley
My worries has always been what happens if I get pulled over and cop asks why am I in this neighborhood?
Thank you for your concern officer: I don't answer questions.
This lonely dragon must be really lonely. He/she posted the exact same "warning" in it's Houston home on 7-29. No one bought it. This "person" signed up 3 days prior to the supposed date.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...667&highlight=

It made 3 posts in the Houston CoEd thread and 1 here. Never to be heard from again.
go back and battle them, you are a weak man