Throat abuse queen of houston intel

Is there anyone that can hold a flame next to Angie Lopez? I’ve intentionally brutalized this bitch and went as rough as humanly possible as I could and she NEVER TAPS!!! Wondering if there’s any other whores that could take her crown!?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-15-2024, 01:02 PM
maybe you should ask jungle monkey..
  • Busty
  • 03-15-2024, 02:50 PM
Is there anyone that can hold a flame next to Angie Lopez? I’ve intentionally brutalized this bitch and went as rough as humanly possible as I could and she NEVER TAPS!!! Wondering if there’s any other whores that could take her crown!? Originally Posted by Cancercrab69
Thanks for the warning, you are letting everyone know that hurting women is your thing
That’s exactly what I thought!
Lol…she prefers it…Angie is a total freak,believe me when I say it was her consent to go as hard as I could
She is amazing, try Thai Bebe since the Peach has retired
What ever happened to Lyric Lust. She begged for a ff and a throat fuck. Sheila claimed she had a g-spot in her throat. She would nut when you shot it down her throat. Hot as F.

Some like it rough.

Cheers
  • Busty
  • 03-19-2024, 11:34 AM
^show me just 1 advertisement/threAD [HERE]
on Eccie where the provider is begging men to brutalize her and to go as rough as possible.
Her idea of rough might be hair pulling and some verbal roleplay.
If someone is bragging about hurting someone they don't care if she is in pain at any point & won't stop. Emotionally healthy people understood my point
^show me just 1 advertisement/threAD [HERE]
on Eccie where the provider is begging men to brutalize her and to go as rough as possible.
Her idea of rough might be hair pulling and some verbal roleplay.
If someone is bragging about hurting someone they don't care if she is in pain at any point & won't stop. Emotionally healthy people understood my point Originally Posted by Busty
Luv, maybe his interpretation of 'brutalized' is different than yours, mine, etc. You'll live less stressful if you don't 'emotionalize' text. FRICKIN' HEAR ME?

LOL
  • Busty
  • 03-19-2024, 02:14 PM
Brutalize & Go as rough = His words are based upon a physical/sexual act, nothing to do with emotionalize text !!!!
Trying to change the story won't help to educate those that doesn't know the difference between rough roleplay & a sadist that gets his jollies by submitting pain.
Making an absolute understanding a person knows what the other wants is the main purpose of this website.
YOUR DOMINANCE DOESN'T SWAY ME WITH YOUR CAPITALIZED FONTS HONEY...
Heh....I should have known better.

Cheers, luv
Glad you got grandfathered in with her rates...yall have SIMPd her out so badly she is asking for 3bills to make her eyes water....PASS

PS
Probably should have kept this one in the men's lounge
  • Busty
  • 03-19-2024, 08:45 PM
Blaze,
Part of the egotistical joy of sadistic men is about announcing to the world what he did but didn't succeed at making her vomit or tap out because his penis was too small.
Men that facefuck women get off on that sort of brutality & rough ambition.
Blaze,
Part of the egotistical joy of sadistic men is about announcing to the world what he did but didn't succeed at making her vomit or tap out because his penis was too small.
Men that facefuck women get off on that sort of brutality & rough ambition. Originally Posted by Busty
What does it say about those women who ask a man to facefuck them? Asking for a friend, who is not large, but is veiny and girthy.
  • Busty
  • 03-19-2024, 09:50 PM
Believe it or not, most people don't know the true definition of facefucking/ throat abuse until they actually see the real brutality, going as rough as possible.
The part about making her vomit backup into her lungs, slapping her face while making her pass out because he won't let her breath is actually facefucking.
Most think it's just getting your penis sucked.