RR Review rejected

My Foot Renew review got rejected for lack of contact info, not lack of activities. Disappointed but mods set the rules. Not gonna ask ECCIE owners to dock mods salary but maybe take a hint from Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville

"Some people claim that there's mod to blame
And I know, its my own damn fault"

Time to explore ampville for an erotic, stress buster, ecstacy laden session
Lol. Nice play on words. Sorry for no credit but you know that...

"Mods give credit where credit is due
I thank the bank for the money and
Thank God for you"
My latest review was denied as well. Gotta bust a nut to get credit apparently regardless how helpful we try to make the review for others. I suppose I understand. That’s what makes it premium . . . I guess.
You definitely need to provide contact details and the provider's name. And up to a year ago, you got credit for a good review even if it was L0. Now, it is YMMV, sometimes you get it, sometimes you dont.
You definitely need to provide contact details and the provider's name. And up to a year ago, you got credit for a good review even if it was L0. Now, it is YMMV, sometimes you get it, sometimes you dont. Originally Posted by CapKirk
I started a discussion on another post (a review) re: whether it might make sense to ask the mods to consider revisiting the "L0 credit" policy.

On that thread (https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972602) I point out some reasons why a strict policy in that regard might create incentives to "dilute" the accuracy of reviews.

I of course totally respect the mods decision here, whatever it might be (including not even wanting to have the conversation!).
FWIW, my appeal failed as well. L1 is minimum for credit. In my case, utc touching and L3 negotiation, albeit failed, does not qualify. These are the rules of the board, like ‘em or not.
I wrote a review for HJ Massage. Listed everything and people even commented. A mod emailed me and told me review was blank and didn't qualify. Review was deleted from record. I didn't make a big deal but it was very odd.

Thanks for your review
I of course totally respect the mods decision here, whatever it might be (including not even wanting to have the conversation!). Originally Posted by todd08

The intent is to bring awareness to the forum, not challenge the mods.

I got the following message

"Missing Contact Info

Reviews which lack sufficient contact information fall under this rejection category. On your next review submission, make sure to include adequate means to contact the provider mentioned in your review. Be careful not to be too specific regarding location information"

The rejection criteria is clearly defined.
I would encourage mongers to write review of L0 locations even when they do not get credit. Useful for others to know of these places and not waste money. And if the place is sensual L0 with MT I like to go there sometimes because you are not looking for release all the time.
I would encourage mongers to write review of L0 locations even when they do not get credit. Useful for others to know of these places and not waste money. And if the place is sensual L0 with MT I like to go there sometimes because you are not looking for release all the time. Originally Posted by CapKirk
Occasionally, I am okay with a great massage and a L .05 or assisted L1 as necessary. It is good information to know ahead of time.

So many spas and so little time…