City: Mckinney
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: HJ, CBJ, BBBJ, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Typical younger asian woman. Little bit thick but not fat.
Recommendation: Yes
  • oicu
  • 04-08-2024, 08:43 PM
Sounds really good
water bottle fee?
OP put the water bottle fee in ROS.

Please use private tabs.
Originally Posted by valentino199
How was the massage?

Hmm. Can't edit

I just called and they said they don't have a Vicky there.
I spoke with Vicky and she reported the OP is a stalker and a liar. He wrote this fake review because she only does massage but he demanded more. Made her very uncomfortable and she gave him back his HF and was denied service. He waited in parking lot like a crazy person. Blue balls made OP unhinged. Please be aware there is no Vicky here and this review is a complete fabrication of the truth. There are nice girls working here and they need to be treated with respect (OP-- in other words be a decent human being)
I just called and they said they don't have a Vicky there. Originally Posted by AsianGreek

"I spoke with Vicky and she reported the OP is a stalker and a liar"

Interesting. Quick check on the other site with amp reviews(CH), the review is legit. Two reviews of Vicky two months apart. Three liars???
There is no logic in your conclusion here. Just because OP is lying does not mean the other reviews were lying. The things in this review may have been allowed at the previous spa but this spa does not allow these activities. OP was told no and he got pissed and made up a review that he knew would get her in trouble. This was a hit job and we have to pay the price because "NO VICKY" do you understand!
"Just because OP is lying does not mean the other reviews were lying."
Got it. Previously all lies, but after my fact check, partial lies.

"Please be aware there is no Vicky here and this review is a complete fabrication of the truth"
Your conclusion not mine. But now Vicky is here, interesting.

"This was a hit job and we have to pay the price"

Who is "we"
I was confused too amp2015.

First there was the review and when AsianGreek checked and called there was no Vicky.

But Ogre2002 SPOKE with her and she said review is a lie. So Vicky does exist? But then Ogre2002 also said in same post that there is no Vicky.
His quote "Please be aware there is no Vicky here and this review is a complete fabrication of the truth."

Hmmm?
Then you, amp2015 find another review of this Vicky lady. So maybe she does exist.

But ogre2002 said that only this review is a fabrication and the other review could be true, admitting that there maybe is a Vicky.

However in his last post he also said "NO VICKY" do you understand?

I'm confused as you are amp2015......
A smoke screen to keep Vicky to yourself I see. Well played but now everyone will go find out if Vicky exist. 😀

Who is "we" Originally Posted by amp2015
I'd like to know too.