City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://melrosenailbardallas.com/
Activities: Waxing+ (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Medium, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Vietnamese
Physical Description: Pleasant and friendly lady, 5'4, medium build, ok looking, you would recognize her as Vietnamese
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting take on a different approach. Nice!

Hmmm... I know that one thing they tell you is to not go to the gym, take hot showers or do anything that causes excessive sweat for the first 24 hours after waxing.. So I'm stunned that they turned on a hot shower.
Cap you are my new hero. Willing to try anything anywhere!
does Lee also do the massage? i noticed that they provide massage there also
"manager guy was somewhat effeminate"

You're on Oak lawn.
I’ve had a pedicure from Lee before. She does a great job. I never considered a massage there but I’m fairly certain she’d go L1 for massage. I’d bet it would be a good massage, she does a great job on the massage for a pedicure. She does do this thing at the beginning where she rests her tits in my feet while she’s fiddling with the water bath.
does Lee also do the massage? i noticed that they provide massage there also Originally Posted by txfire77
Yes she told me she does massage too. Plan to try the massage in the next couple of weeks. And there is another one close by Candle Nail Spa, which also offers massage. Will check that one out too.
"manager guy was somewhat effeminate"

You're on Oak lawn. Originally Posted by amp2015
Ok, I googled Oak Lawn and now I know what you mean
There are a few massage places on Oak Lawn. One being Oak Tree Massage, interesting name I would say.
  • pipe
  • 03-29-2024, 09:50 AM
One of those places, where you find a diamond in the rough. Most of us have ventured into the unknown and sometimes find rewarding results.
One of those places, where you find a diamond in the rough. Most of us have ventured into the unknown and sometimes find rewarding results. Originally Posted by pipe
Yes, I have spent a lot of money experimenting. But when you are able to flip an L0 gal to L1, or get someone offering only L1 to give you L2 or L3, the encounters are a lot more exciting than from a place that already offers L1, L2, L3. The best ones are where the girl is afraid mamasan will find out but secretly gives you L1, NE, SE.

But a lot of times you do not get anything even after multiple visits, then you have to fall back to tried and tested.
CapKirk, I couldn't agree with you more. Turning somebody is the sweetest victory.
Hmmm... I know that one thing they tell you is to not go to the gym, take hot showers or do anything that causes excessive sweat for the first 24 hours after waxing.. So I'm stunned that they turned on a hot shower. Originally Posted by valentino199
Yeah, she told me to avoid going to the gym or running the next day. But she was good with me taking the shower to wash off the oil. In fact she helped with applying body wash on my back. Had I not been depleted already, I would have dragged her into the shower with me
  • HUGO
  • 04-02-2024, 04:19 PM
Lee used to work at the nail place on forest across from medical city, had some great massages from her over the years and medi pedi's .. nice lady take care of her