Hair Length and Color: Drak Red Mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: A hot little spinner from Nicaragua
Recommendation: Yes
  • comed
  • 06-05-2012, 02:24 PM
pis el captian
Capitan you're my new super hero!
I don't know how you do it, but 20+ chicks in 1 week, that's gotta be a lot of burned calaries. I hope you can share you secrets with the rest of us mortal men.
Capitan you're my new super hero!
I don't know how you do it, but 20+ chicks in 1 week, that's gotta be a lot of burned calaries. I hope you can share you secrets with the rest of us mortal men. Originally Posted by 4mrgone
Been here 10 days now and hitting 2-100 MG vitamins a day to do this.I might kill myself but what a way to go.
Only one way to describe this vacation....unbeliveable and truley iconic
I think I would have already been dead.
It gets worse, I spent 2 days at home and couldn't take it so I headed to Tampico for 5 days.
Date: June 5, 2012
Walked into Krysis massage, they had about 5 girls working so I picked one and said lets go. The lady then said “60 dollars” which was Gringo Price so I left. Not that any of the girls wouldn’t be worth 60 dollars but when I get an obvious price jacking before I even go to the room I’m out of there. Originally Posted by capitan1962
The local price for a half hour at Krysis is $20. I have heard of some two-tier pricing at Krysis, but it usually happens when someone (local guide or taxi) brings you there and they change a commission.

It is a shame they tried to cheat you. It's actually one of my favorite venues in San Jose. You might try again on your next visit. However, I agree you did the right thing to walk away.
The local price for a half hour at Krysis is $20. I have heard of some two-tier pricing at Krysis, but it usually happens when someone (local guide or taxi) brings you there and they change a commission.

It is a shame they tried to cheat you. It's actually one of my favorite venues in San Jose. You might try again on your next visit. However, I agree you did the right thing to walk away. Originally Posted by asktiquica
Yea it was early, the lineup was OK but not great. For that money I would much rather hit Idem.