Encounter: Go to NEPA

User ID: -
Date: 7-31-23
Name: Sunspar spa Lisa
Phone: (570) 235-0871
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.ampreviews.net/index.php...ittston.43531/
City: Pittston
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Main street near edge of town
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown mid back. Up to start then down.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Korean thin with nice legs and a great Rack, Natural large C's or small D's. Actually pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah....this is an almost 5 hour drive from Pittsburgh and just 2 hours away from Philadelphia lol
Originally Posted by ouluv2692
Thank you for this. I'm working out near Williamsport and there is almost no rss to find info in this area. Everything is Wilkes-Barre or Philly or Harrisburg, way too far to travel for an after work trip.
I put a post on before doing this one. Asking where I should put it. ECCIE in that area is dead. I put it here in case anyone would be traveling there. If your near Williamsport go back and look at my previous post. There is a hard NO for a place up there.
This place sounds better than just about anywhere in Pittsburgh too. I, for one, appreciate the intel.
I put a post on before doing this one. Asking where I should put it. ECCIE in that area is dead. I put it here in case anyone would be traveling there. If your near Williamsport go back and look at my previous post. There is a hard NO for a place up there. Originally Posted by jimmys35_2
I did see your previous, I did a search for all the towns around here so thank you for that one also
I tried using ohio and wv boards on here, they're all dead also. I travel all over the tri-state area for work, and 90% of the time it's not near large cities like Pittsburgh or Philly, so I'm stuck messaging a bunch of scammers and or ppl that don't ever reply.
Harrisburg board covers that all the way up to Scranton. You can check my encounters posts. Not hating, I appreciate the intel as I am through there quite often.
Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969
Moved to right area
Harrisburg has like 4 posts for the area out this way in 2023 total.