Pre-session deosit: Good Idea or risky business?

Too many rip offs. I'd never ever prepay. Maybe if it was a provider I have seen many times. Yes. But some random stranger. Hells no. I've seen to many men ripped off. Originally Posted by bolaman1975
If she was a lady you had seen many times, she wouldn't ask!
I don't find it helpful to have a hard and fast rule. What I will say is one has to ask firstly is "Do I really want to meet THIS provider?" and "Do I have sufficient reason to believe this provider is legit and will follow through?" Finally, ask yourself "Can I afford to lose $x00 if this goes south?" If the answers to all of the above are in the affirmative, you are at least going into the transaction with your eyes wide open. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
I know some that only ask for a $20 deposit...
cash app u can use a fake name... and on venmo u can too but to transfer the funds u have to have name on the account.

So I see no reason why someone wouldnt put down 20 bucks or 50 for a girl he would like to see...

My cancellation fee is 150 alone. I wont see u again if u do not send it.

IJS...
my 2 cents.

XOXO
Raven
  • Crock
  • 08-20-2019, 12:11 PM
So I see no reason why someone wouldnt put down 20 bucks or 50 for a girl he would like to see... Originally Posted by XOXORaven
Did you even read this thread? How many ladies have to spell out the reasons why it's a bad idea before you are able to see it?

So I see no reason why someone wouldnt put down 20 bucks or 50 for a girl he would like to see...
XOXO
Raven Originally Posted by XOXORaven
Hey Raven,

You may be a great gal who would not run off with the deposit: You should understand that you are one of the few, the very few.

My cancellation fee is 150 alone. I wont see u again if u do not send it. Originally Posted by XOXORaven
Just curious how often you collect that cancellation fee. Speaking only for myself, having "on call" status with my job, I would never book with anyone having that fee. Seems like a good way to turn a postponed appointment into a cancelled one. Also seems like most guys would move on rather than pay it.
I know some that only ask for a $20 deposit...
cash app u can use a fake name... and on venmo u can too but to transfer the funds u have to have name on the account.

My cancellation fee is 150 alone. I wont see u again if u do not send it.

IJS...
my 2 cents.

XOXO
Raven Originally Posted by XOXORaven
My question is can you afford MY cancellation fee.
"deosit"?

YEs!