Question

So I've been making some calls recently to some BP'ers and when I ask if their GFE they all say "no sir" ... no sir? Am I missing something? Is that a bad thing to ask now?
So you'd rather them say yes sir and then not be gfe?
So I've been making some calls recently to some BP'ers and when I ask if their GFE they all say "no sir" ... no sir? Am I missing something? Originally Posted by mrbiggnuttz
Yeah, you sound old.......
Yeah, you sound old....... Originally Posted by boardman
lol
Not all are GFE. They will post if they are or not.
I called a lady from a BP ad last night and asked her if she was GFE and she said yes, I then asked if she knew what I meant and she said no. I snikkered and she then asked what I meant by GFE. After a brief explanation she said no kissing and everything is covered during contact, so not GFE.

Just cause they say GFE doesn't mean GFE!
You are sending them a huge red flag saying I am LE and trying to entrap you.

Think about what you are asking: "GFE ".The most common acronym now across the country for entrapment.

When you ask them 'do you know what it means, then it is confirming that she is aware of what she is talking about and make the case stick.
You can't get on the phone and reduce your risks like that, discuss menu . This is discussing menu, in a general way.
Lead or follow. Don't ask how to lead.
Isn't it pretty common knowledge that BCD activities are not discussed anywhere but BCD.

That is the best reason for only seeing verified, well reviewed Providers such as we have here on ECCIE.
You are sending them a huge red flag saying I am LE and trying to entrap you.

Think about what you are asking: "GFE ".The most common acronym now across the country for entrapment.

When you ask them 'do you know what it means, then it is confirming that she is aware of what she is talking about and make the case stick.
You can't get on the phone and reduce your risks like that, discuss menu . This is discussing menu, in a general way.
Lead or follow. Don't ask how to lead. Originally Posted by Htowner
Bingo!!!! Hot damn we have a winner!
Isn't it pretty common knowledge that BCD activities are not discussed anywhere but BCD.

That is the best reason for only seeing verified, well reviewed Providers such as we have here on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1000

The term "GFE" is no longer allowed in adult entertainment ad's or BP. If you are not familiar with the person you are interested in on BP it is pretty much a coin toss as to rather she is "GFE" or not.

To the OP if you contact someone on BP and they are eager to openly discuss what services they provide you may want to rethink booking a session with her. After all providers are not the only ones targeted by LE.
Just saying
GDit, that's probably why I hardly ever get a response from providers about GFE!! And BP's search engine shows very little about!
When did this happen and why?

abdclub
There wasn't an exact date. Over time this acronym is learned and used by all and a few years ago became something that incriminates someone even though some can say I just said it but don't know exactly what it is.
It could mean several different activities so even if she days yes and means it you may still not get all that you think you are getting so why bother. Most is ymmv anyway depending what happens at the encounter or over time.
Either be adventurous or conservative. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
  • Dad
  • 01-26-2011, 08:00 AM
So I've been making some calls recently to some BP'ers and when I ask if their GFE they all say "no sir" ... no sir? Am I missing something? Is that a bad thing to ask now? Originally Posted by mrbiggnuttz
I think it is far better they are honest. Just keep searching eventually you will find what you are looking for!
I called a lady from a BP ad last night and asked her if she was GFE and she said yes, I then asked if she knew what I meant and she said no. I snikkered and she then asked what I meant by GFE. After a brief explanation she said no kissing and everything is covered during contact, so not GFE.

Just cause they say GFE doesn't mean GFE! Originally Posted by spunky
I never discuss anything over the phone people call all the time asking for shit I never even knew people liked but it doesnt mean I dont do it when you ask I just dont know you and what your doing on the other side like recording or so forth