URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?85759-alleykat
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: By the River
Activities: GFE
Hair Length and Color: Pink and shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pink hair. Rather busty. Thin body, but not really toned. Slim with large naturals. Bare below. A few tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m glad you had a good time with her bro, I booked her not to Long ago And With all due respect, I must say....
Never again. Let me put It’s this way..
I couldn’t finish because as soon as I bent that ass over, out came the odor.. FOUL. Plus I am pretty sure she was out of her Mind on some type of explicit substance. Just happy to hear at least one person was happy with her because after all she’s a sweet girl but damn...

“It stings the nostrils” hahaha
I’m glad you had a good time with her bro, I booked her not to Long ago And With all due respect, I must say....
Never again. Let me put It’s this way..
I couldn’t finish because as soon as I bent that ass over, out came the odor.. FOUL. Plus I am pretty sure she was out of her Mind on some type of explicit substance. Just happy to hear at least one person was happy with her because after all she’s a sweet girl but damn...

“It stings the nostrils” hahaha Originally Posted by trickydick2017

Oh. My. Goodness. FOWL. Yikes. Her and I have talked and nearly set something up, sometimes she seemed off, sometimes ok, but I wonder why no one has mentioned FOUL. Yikes. Now I am suspect....