Halloween party in Dallas this year ?

Did anyone know of upcoming Halloween party for hobby people in Dallas area? I have seen one few years ago, it was a blast! And an wonderful networking opportunity :-)
Id love an invite as well...I do love dressing up♥
Does instead of did hurts the brain less.
Midway through the 9th month so on the fence if anything would be planned and "public" yet.
The early bird can be too early in some cases, best of luck though.
Please remember:

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
I just bought my costume I am so ready for Halloween party's.
If so it's under wraps as it should be!
San Antonio's 13th annual "Hollow Weenie" and Austin's first ever "Halo, Weenie" don't subscribe to the Fight Club philosophy.

However, all participants are well vouched and must respect the event rules.

Some Metro area folks are already planning to attend one or both.
Anyone else up for some furry fun at a random party ?
If there is a party going please pm me and let me know I would absolutely loooove to go!!
Sounds like fun!
I'd like an invite to the San Antonio and Austin ones
I wish there was one in Dallas. I have attended many social / parties and they have all been a lot of fun......If anyone is organizing one locally, please pm me.....Thank you...
If so it's under wraps as it should be! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Exactly!! What happens in fight club, stays in fight club. With that said, I love going to a party
Heading to San Antonio for the fantastic party. Hell the after party is good to.
I wanna come too