Does anyone like early mornings?

Once upon a time, when I first ventured into the hobby, I had a regular thing going with a lovely lady whom I adored. We met fairly often at 6:00 am at her incall (a few times even earlier) and it was a great way to start the day.

But I just don't see many folks offering that anymore. Am I the only one who truly enjoys starting the day with a good romp?
  • jwood
  • 09-15-2014, 05:06 PM
I like mornings best.
I absolutely love early morning sessions. Performance is almost always more impressive with the morning wood.
I love mornings! I can normally meet as early as 4-5am as long as I know the night before I am up by 3am to go into my real world job so anything after works for me haha
Agree with Julie, since I met her at 7 am once.... Ah, morning wood with RHJ....😍
I offered half off early Bird specials. . . Yet omitted them as few took advantage of this opportunity. I'm considering bringing them back....naaaaah the ones whom I did see were one hitter quitters anyways seeking a cheaper affair.

Good luck !
Mornings are great depending on provider your day is just peachy
Mornings are great depending on provider your day is just peachy Originally Posted by maxgame2
+1
The early bird gets the worm.
  • ktiix
  • 09-15-2014, 06:46 PM
The early bird gets the worm. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
But the second mouse gets the cheese.
I would think an early morning vizit would be a great way to get off....to a great fkn day with a big smile and giggles
I can put a lady to sleep like its nobody's business.
Early mornings are my favorite!
I get up relatively early anyway. If you wish to meet early, just let me know the day before. Meeting at 5 or 6 AM is completely fine.

It IS a great way to start the day. Just clears the head right up. So to speak.

Liz
  • fryec
  • 09-16-2014, 08:30 AM
I love early mornings. Unfortunately at my age the only early morning wood I get is a piss woody these days