pokemon and Hobby Security

• NYr
  • 07-12-2016, 06:25 PM
As an FYI, be aware of what Pokemon is doing with your Google account.

http://bgr.com/2016/07/11/pokemon-go...y-risk-google/

There seems to have been some updates to the application, but not sure if full security risk has been re-mediated or not (I have not downloaded the game to test)
It's true I had an email early this morning that someone tried to break into my dummy fb account which is connected to that email. I don't use it for much but it's still disturbing
Does it help to use separate e-mails? I keep a hobby e-mail, and I did not connect PokeGo with my hobby e-mail.
  • snarl
  • 07-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Oh, I thought this was going to be a post about hobbyists looking for Pokemons inside providers' crotch waffles.

I'm waiting for that picture to show up in a provider's showcase...her reclining, nipples erect, legs spread...and a pokemon right over her fuzzy muffin.

"Would you like to see my pokemons?"
"Not really. I'm more interested in your south mouth."
No?
Does your pink-a-chu squirtle?
  • NYr
  • 07-16-2016, 08:40 PM
Does it help to use separate e-mails? I keep a hobby e-mail, and I did not connect PokeGo with my hobby e-mail. Originally Posted by dianaares_x
Google keeps track of everything and I have seen over and over where Folks have had Hobby emails and personal emails get connected.
Imagine all the different types of Pokemon one can find at the strip clubs. I bet there are some rare ones like boobiesaur, dragonpoonie.
I don't mess with the Pokemon nonsense, so I'm good there
Just was at a strip club. Very slow. All of a sudden, a bunch of girls jumped up and ran around after a pokemon. I told them I had one in my pants but it did not work.
Just was at a strip club. Very slow. All of a sudden, a bunch of girls jumped up and ran around after a pokemon. I told them I had one in my pants but it did not work. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You didn't add it was a rare Pokemon and they would have jumped at it called cockisaur, it gets bigger when you pet it is what I would tell them. Those rare ones are what those Pokemon trainers are looking for.
I heard on the news that a guy got busted for cheating because the app showed his location to be at his ex-girlfriend's house