4 ncns from riley davis

So riley davis has stood me up 4 times. Im really tired of it. She agrees to a time. When you get there she changes her mind and says you have to wait. She has done it to me 4 times. Idk if she double books or what but thats my experience.
If she's communicating, even to disrespect you with put offs, it's not a NCNS.

That said, why are you letting her piss on your head? Lots of women around eager to take your money and make you feel good at least.
I bet you are tired of it...4 times? Perhaps its time to move along to another provider. If we get another message from you saying "she just did it a 5th time" there's nobody to blame but the man in the mirror. Don't get me wrong this sucks, but quit allowing her to do this to you. Glad you let other guys know, time is critical for some of us and when this happens we lose our chance to play for the day.
Can you clarify if you saw her on those four visits? Your post title says "4 NCNS", meaning "no call, no show", but then you go on to say that you got there and she asked you to wait. Was it waiting that turned into silence or waiting that turned into seeing her?
So we would agree to see eachother. Then when i would drive out to her incall she would go silent or tell me shes not free anymore. But yea i guess i have some fault for going back every time. Lesson learned.
Keeping trying...on the sixth NCNS you get a coffee mug.
^^^that is funny^^^
Lmao pyramider take it easy on me lol maybe after the sixth ncns i get a taint pic. You love those lmao
  • motor
  • 01-22-2017, 02:13 PM
She stood you up four times......hmm, some might get the idea you ain't too bright. You need to move on to someone else, plenty of ladies out there besides her.
i have some fault for going back every time. Lesson learned. Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
"fuck me over 4 times, shame on you.. fuck me over a fifth time, shame on me".. JuanBear4U.. 2017
Chung take it easy on me brotha lol
haha. fucking CHUNG. dude you crack me the shit up overtime. Sorry Juan! maybe she will read this and realize how whacked out she is.
move on
Believe her actions, not her words. Actions don't lie.
  • grean
  • 01-23-2017, 09:32 AM
So we would agree to see eachother. Then when i would drive out to her incall she would go silent or tell me shes not free anymore. But yea i guess i have some fault for going back every time. Lesson learned. Originally Posted by JuanBear4U

Have you ever seen her previously? If you haven't ever seen her, surely after the 2nd ncns, you eould have figured out she isnt interested for what ever the reason.