Low Volume With Multiple Same Day Reviews

• grean
  • 02-20-2017, 08:42 AM
Hoes..... Really?

You know who you are.lol.

Maybe those were the only guys you saw all month. Just so happened to see them on the same day.
But why do you care though? You know what we do. And every hooker out here calls herself "low volume," no matter if she sees 1 guy or 1000 guys a month.
#sloppyseconds
#lowvolume
Sometimes it takes a few days for JOHNNY to post a review.
So, if his review falls on the same day as another JOHN ... it doesn't necessarily imply the gal visited with them both on the same day.

But yeah ... what's the big deal?
As long as we are showered, cleaned up ON TIME and got our smelly good on ..what's it to you?

Some guys don't mind at all if we are "warmed up" before they see us.

Having a good session just makes you want more!
Few years ago a provider I knew called herself "Low.Volume"
would come to Dallas one week a month but she would see up
to ten clients per day during that week.
Sometimes it takes a few days for JOHNNY to post a review.
So, if his review falls on the same day as another JOHN ... it doesn't necessarily imply the gal visited with them both on the same day.

But yeah ... what's the big deal?
As long as we are showered, cleaned up ON TIME and got our smelly good on ..what's it to you?

Some guys don't mind at all if we are "warmed up" before they see us.

Having a good session just makes you want more! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
When submitting a review there's actually a field for the date of the meeting not necessarily the date you post the review
" low volume" is used almost as much as "upscale"
  • hd
  • 02-20-2017, 12:46 PM
Low or hi volume, not a big deal, but at least allow enough time to clean yourself properly. And I don't mean wiping your pussy with a handi-wipe.

I love eating pussy, but the taste and smell from a rubber kills it.
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2017, 12:54 PM
" low volume" is used almost as much as "upscale" Originally Posted by corona
There's no such thing as low volume = broke in this business or any for that matter, and upscale is defined by the customer NOT by typing it out in ads.
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2017, 12:56 PM
Low or hi volume, not a big deal, but at least allow enough time to clean yourself properly. And I don't mean wiping your pussy with a handi-wipe.

I love eating pussy, but the taste and smell from a rubber kills it. Originally Posted by hd

Don't forget when the breast smell like cocks, a quick shower does wonders ladies