Panties vs. Non Panties.....Lingerie vs Sexy Dress

Do you prefer your to provider wear panties or no panties? Bra? I know some people get turned on by not wearing any but some people also like they way they look.

In an in-call would you rather the provider answer the door in lingerie or a sexy dress?

I would love to hear prefrences from providers and hobbyist.
Crotchless panties please with stilettos and lingerie

Better yet latex
I do both answer the door in lingerie or a sexy dress
but I stand behind the door so any one walking by can't get a peek at me ,,, I do panties at time's or not at other times
Panties are overrated!
Depends on the mood depends on the client depends on the outfit sometimes I love rocking a dress with no panties but sometimes I love boy shorts or thong it really just depends on what feelings I'm trying to fit.
I am the same as you ladies as it depends on my mood. I just wondered if there was an overall preference. Of course if I know of someones particular likes I dress to please those.
Nothing sexier than a provider in a sexy dress and no panties
Nuthin but heels and lipstick! If it's cold I'll allow her.....a hat.
Personally, I love it when providers ask, sometimes I have a preference and sometimes I don't, if I don't, no big deal, wear whatever makes you feel sexy, in that case, I love to be surprised, too
Actually I like panties if you stuff them in my mouth and tell me to shut the fuck up
I prefer answering door totally nude)))
The outfit comes off in seconds anyway!!
I prefer to be ready to fuck asap)))
Heels and lingerie... unless a specific outfit is requested.

Sometimes I'm totally nude because the gentleman wants to start from the living room and into the bedroom.
*Savages*
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-15-2018, 09:52 PM
You start in the living room and still make it to the bedroom? Lucky.. I usually get pounded into the sofa and get stuck for the night.
Love the LBD. Panties or no panties underneath. Just love a woman that goes to some trouble to get fixed up.
You start in the living room and still make it to the bedroom? Lucky.. I usually get pounded into the sofa and get stuck for the night. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

LMAO Ze, you are hilarious!

The bedroom is where my big mirror is...so that's where I like to play.