TER is back!

Woohoo ter back online in US. Happy holidays everyone xoxo
Hmmm, I don't know if that is good news or not Nikki. I didn't really trust them anymore after the owner first got busted by the feds.
Are you talking about like a decade ago??? Or am I missing something more recent?
thanks Nikki!

I think it’s good news
Yeah the one a decade ago. Info I got was the feds were letting the wife continue to run it with the feds having access to all that was going on and being done on the site.

I know sounds like a conspiracy theory but, I had very reliable info at that time about it. Of course this was many years ago.

If it helps the ladies that is great!
I personally did not like their setup, operations and the way they did business.
Also the NM board/discussion area was never very active.
Lastly Fucktard got on there and created a bunch of shit and they did very little to rectify it (after many notifications from local members) for quite a while causing the retirement of some lovely local ladies.

I guess you can see I am not a fan of TER but, again if it helps the ladies go for it.
Glad it’s back, just wish at least ONE board would have some NM action
Didn't know that site was popular here! But definitely won't be using it if that guy is on it lol he's been harrassing me a year already n I been so tough on seeing anyone I really don't anymore just post for regular friends so seems like it be to much drama that I don't need! Went I logged in it said I need to pay to be able to do anything