PTs

I’ve never been to PTs. Fully nude club. Any fun to be had?
They have the best talent for a full nude club. Would say 2 points higher than the others. Fun could be had but it’s pricier as expected
VIP off the main room is $10 and is a bunch of couches with no real cover so fun must be partaken discreetly. $10 until 7, I think, BYOB, setups and ice $6 I think. The club is nude optional, so coochie reveals are up to the entertainer. I like the single stage in VIP; no charge to go back for a stage dance and the girls get a little friskier than out on the main room
I've been a regular there ever since it opened. It used to be the only strip club on this side of town until Spearmint Rhino opened nearby but I don't care about it. It's BYOB but they "rent" glasses and sell mixers. If you bring liquor like Crown Royal and share, you will get a lot of attention from the girls. It's full nude but some of the women don't go bottomless, except in the VIP room. Some of the women go full nude straight away and strut around on the floor fully nude. They will show you everything and more on stage. It's full contact all the time so you can fondle/molest them on stage, and some of girls will give you a good fondling, particularly in the VIP stage where it's more ground level. There are skyboxes at $250 per hour, where some serious fun can be had, or so I'm told. You can have a full party up there, multiple guests, multiple girls, even waitresses can come and entertain you. It's like a mini hotel room.

There is a good amount of diversity in the girls. They lean heavily towards hispanics, with their share of cubans, but they aren't barrio type. They are extremely attractive and mostly quite young and slender. They used to have some heifers, but not anymore. If you are obsessed with young skinny white girls like I was for a few years then this is your place. There are a few asian women, never enough for me though. There are hardly any black women because I'm told that management keeps their numbers down so as no to attract many black men. The clientele also skews toward hispanic men. The audience is remarkably well-behaved considering that it's BYOB, full nude and the women are very friendly. Lots of bouncers in suits keeping an eye on things but they are pretty unobtrusive. I make it a point to talk to them. The waitresses are quite attractive as well, and very friendly. They will spend a lot of time talking to you and you can kind of play with them discreetly, but be sure to tip them and they'll return.

But you really want to know about extras, and they can be had in spades there. The day shift is much easier because the VIP room is mostly empty. At night and weekends it can get crowded and the girls get nervous about it. But over the years I've done everything you can imagine in there. BJs, hand jobs, DATY, even full sex in cowgirl with at least half a dozen women. I've never paid over $100, for it, and it's usually done on just a per song basis, with a tip if they are aggressive and cooperative. Lots of NE and SE goes on, lots of teasing. They are fully nude and my oh my some of them have the best young bodies. Some are also just plain prudish but you can usually tell who's game by how they interact on stage if you tip them well. The place is one big sexual mosh pit on Friday and Saturday nights, everybody hustles everybody, eventhe customers hit on each other. Fuck, I even met a vietnamese woman there who was a customer and got her phone number and she became my fuckbuddy. Ahhh, the good old daze...

Pricing: Entrance is $12 during the day, switching to $25 at night. You can get a stamp and go in and out all you want. If you run out of beer you go up to the corner store and buy more. edit-Staff. they know me. To get into VIP room it's $10 for a dance band but then it can be used all day and night, a one time purchase. You can also pay $35 to sit in VIP all the time (no dance band needed then) and more private parties go on there in the evening. Dances are $20 per song, extras negotiable. They have really good food there, and buffets during lunch. If you bring beer you have to buy ice, $7 for a bucket, more for a huge bin for a 12 pack or case. Parking is free and they have valet if you want. The valet will even wash your car if you want while you party.
  • Rgb
  • 11-16-2022, 09:17 AM
I've been a regular there ever since it opened. It used to be the only strip club on this side of town until Spearmint Rhino opened nearby but I don't care about it. It's BYOB but they "rent" glasses and sell mixers. If you bring liquor like Crown Royal and share, you will get a lot of attention from the girls. It's full nude but some of the women don't go bottomless, except in the VIP room. Some of the women go full nude straight away and strut around on the floor fully nude. They will show you everything and more on stage. It's full contact all the time so you can fondle/molest them on stage, and some of girls will give you a good fondling, particularly in the VIP stage where it's more ground level. There are skyboxes at $250 per hour, where some serious fun can be had, or so I'm told. You can have a full party up there, multiple guests, multiple girls, even waitresses can come and entertain you. It's like a mini hotel room.

There is a good amount of diversity in the girls. They lean heavily towards hispanics, with their share of cubans, but they aren't barrio type. They are extremely attractive and mostly quite young and slender. They used to have some heifers, but not anymore. If you are obsessed with young skinny white girls like I was for a few years then this is your place. There are a few asian women, never enough for me though. There are hardly any black women because I'm told that management keeps their numbers down so as no to attract many black men. The clientele also skews toward hispanic men. The audience is remarkably well-behaved considering that it's BYOB, full nude and the women are very friendly. Lots of bouncers in suits keeping an eye on things but they are pretty unobtrusive. I make it a point to talk to them. The waitresses are quite attractive as well, and very friendly. They will spend a lot of time talking to you and you can kind of play with them discreetly, but be sure to tip them and they'll return.

But you really want to know about extras, and they can be had in spades there. The day shift is much easier because the VIP room is mostly empty. At night and weekends it can get crowded and the girls get nervous about it. But over the years I've done everything you can imagine in there. BJs, hand jobs, DATY, even full sex in cowgirl with at least half a dozen women. I've never paid over $100, for it, and it's usually done on just a per song basis, with a tip if they are aggressive and cooperative. Lots of NE and SE goes on, lots of teasing. They are fully nude and my oh my some of them have the best young bodies. Some are also just plain prudish but you can usually tell who's game by how they interact on stage if you tip them well. The place is one big sexual mosh pit on Friday and Saturday nights, everybody hustles everybody, eventhe customers hit on each other. Fuck, I even met a vietnamese woman there who was a customer and got her phone number and she became my fuckbuddy. Ahhh, the good old daze...

Pricing: Entrance is $12 during the day, switching to $25 at night. You can get a stamp and go in and out all you want. If you run out of beer you go up to the corner store and buy more. edit-Staff. they know me. To get into VIP room it's $10 for a dance band but then it can be used all day and night, a one time purchase. You can also pay $35 to sit in VIP all the time (no dance band needed then) and more private parties go on there in the evening. Dances are $20 per song, extras negotiable. They have really good food there, and buffets during lunch. If you bring beer you have to buy ice, $7 for a bucket, more for a huge bin for a 12 pack or case. Parking is free and they have valet if you want. The valet will even wash your car if you want while you party. Originally Posted by Eudemon
Another regular here and Eudemon has it exactly right. Great review
Pretty wide open. I fucked one of the dancers and had my date suck my dick in between fucking. This was all in the the VIP upstairs, they actually had two bouncers watching the stairs.