URL / Website: https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2600416-...d+Forth+Worth+
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Offers massage servics and sex
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: ***Scam Alert***: Lyneewett02@gmail.com, also uses Ros202826@gmail.com, is part of a scam scheme. She offers reasonable priced services, but there is a registration requirement that is billed as "refundable", but more money is added to every step of the registration until $1700 is asked for. The "moderator" calls her self Madison Clay (madisonclay493@gmail.com) an the "Refund Manager" is Cap't Robertson (captrobertson8@gmail.com). Avoid like the plague! probably better to avoid Kitty Ads completely
Recommendation: No
Date: 11/14/2022
Name: Lynne Wett , also Rose
User ID:: ru4me2
Phone: -
Email Address: Lyneewett02@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2600416-...d+Forth+Worth+
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Offers massage servics and sex
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: ***Scam Alert***: Lyneewett02@gmail.com, also uses Ros202826@gmail.com, is part of a scam scheme. She offers reasonable priced services, but there is a registration requirement that is billed as "refundable", but more money is added to every step of the registration until $1700 is asked for. The "moderator" calls her self Madison Clay (madisonclay493@gmail.com) an the "Refund Manager" is Cap't Robertson (captrobertson8@gmail.com). Avoid like the plague! probably better to avoid Kitty Ads completely
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by ru4me2
You must be new. I really hope they didn't get that kind of money out of you. After looking at that ad; there is no reason you should have contacted anyone. The ad literally jumps out screaming scam. Check out eccie. Read reviews and comments. Learn what you should and shouldn't be doing otherwise you're going to find yourself getting scammed time and time again.
Goddamn that website looks like something out of the 1990's made on Alta Vista, Geocities, Compuserve.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2022, 07:16 PM
Sounds like those scams out of India