Bad Breath again?

So I have been seeing an ATF multiple times. Last time I met with her, her breath was....well....not great. Our normal two hours was excellent, except for the breath thing.

I saw her again this week and ......surprise!.....her breath had exactly the same odor as the last time I met with her. Hey, she is an ATF to me. The time we spend together is always outstanding.

So, how do I point out the new breath problem? It has to be hurting her business. I don't want to have to address it the next time we meet because it may kill the mood. Also, I want her business to do well in between our visits.

Thoughts? Suggestions on what to text or pm her that is positive and helpful?
I wouldn't text or PM her. The issue's too personal for an impersonal communication, so at least call her, or wait 'til you see her next time.

I believe that you can say pretty much anything to someone with a smile on your face. I might say something like, "Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. wrote in Slaughterhouse Five that his breath smelled like roses and mustard gas. That's kinda what your breath smells like, princess." Haha.

But I'm kinda thinking your approach might be different because I can't imagine playing with someone with bad breath for 60 seconds, let alone two hours. So you might just spit it out, tactfully, and point out you're uncomfortable doing so. She should then take care of her dragon-breath if she wants to keep you a happy client.
Maybe she's scheduling appointments too close and doesn't proerly freshen up in between. I've noticed it way too many times. Something to think about if you like lots of DFK:

http://www.askmygirlfriend.com/sex-b...job-bad-breath
Take some mints with you next time and pop one in your mouth then give her one this way its not so obvious that youre hinting her. I have a customer whos breath stinks and i do this everytime i see him lol..
Miranda gives some great advice.

Personal hygiene issues are always a sensitive subject to address.

It sure beats soaking your dick in Listerine before the session.
You post a thread in general discussions, then everyone you have seen recently will start popping tic tacs.
She could have gum disease, and if so needs to know about it.
If I had bad breath, I would want to know about it. I would hope the lady would tell me where I could correct it. It would not hurt my feelings in the least. Ranch
Thanks for the helpful thoughts. First, she is not someone I have posted a review on. Second, she is low volume and hadn't seen anyone for two days prior to our meet up. Third, you guys are right, it is a personal thing and a PM or text will probably not be the tactful way to handle it. Fourth, she doesn't give out a phone number, so it will have to wait until we meet again. Not what I wanted to do.....maybe she will just have to fall out of ATF status. ...not a great solution either.
DFK her with a couple tic tacs in your mouth.
Take a bottle of scope with you as a gift, tell her nicely that that you like the smell of it and if she would try some with you so both of you have minty breath.

No matter what you do your going to be a dick, that's like telling a lady her pussy has a Odor.
[QUOTE=Hobbyfun;

No matter what you do your going to be a dick, that's like telling a lady her pussy has a Odor.[/QUOTE]

Hobbyfun hit the nail on the head on that one. I would not say anything if I were you. Marandalee gave you by far the best advice on here.
  • jafun
  • 07-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Apply listerine on jr next time before bbbj...
  • hd
  • 07-12-2012, 10:25 AM
My SO occasionally has bad breath which I then ask if she's been eating a salad with a dressing that may have oil or vinegar that causes that. Also, tooth cavities or a loose crown will create awful breath too.
So I should put a tic-tac in her mouth and get a Bang out of life...or at least during the next two hours? Hmmm...Thank you Miranda, Kaylee and OldGrump. It seems to be the most tic-tactful way to handle it.

I don't think I am going to give her the 3rd degree on what she ate before I arrived or suggest she see a dentist about possible gum disease....OH Boy, that would guarantee a session worth forgetting.

Roll of Certs, Breath Pleasers or Listerine Strips anyone? I keep a supply with my condom collection........ What next?