New to the city. New to the scene.

I'm uninitiated, but I've taken some time to do some reading up. Being that I'm new to this, it sounds like I need to go through P411 to get verified and then find a newbie friendly provider here or at P411. Does that sound about right?

I won't lie either...I'm excited, but I'm a little scared too. I mean, this is safe, right? I'm not gonna be a part of a sting operation with the local police force or get clobbered by 8 foot tall pimp, right?

Anyone willing to chime in with recommendations or advice to alleviate my hopefully unfounded fears please do
Mr. Wiggle, you're on the correct path ... P411 is the ticket ... think with your big head ... if you're not comfortable turn around and drive away ... and always treat others as you wish to be treated.

Safe? If done correctly this is safer than driving on 635/LBJ!
You are better off going through P411 in search of your first experience, IMO. Research about the lady that you plan to see and enjoy the ride. You may want to try with established ladies first to get your feet wet. Good luck to you
I love Newbies And im Plano...Just a thought.. And Welcome to the boards
My advice is to runaway!

If you decide to play don't get sucked into the dark world.

If you don't heed my advice, go see a couple of newbie friendly providers to build your bins fides. Treat the ladies nice and they will return the favor. Get P411 and then enjoy. Whatever you budget double it!
Welcome, darling!

And remember, newbie friendly means we do our own screening, even on P411...
I'm not gonna be a part of a sting operation with the local police force or get clobbered by 8 foot tall pimp, right? Originally Posted by Mr Wiggle
Depends on the provider.
Try one over 40, with kids. She'll be MUCH less likely to be giving her money to a pimp.
Try one with a fabulous reputation. I've never heard of the cops taking the time to establish a great reputation before setting up stings.

Don't worry about the 8 ft tall pimps ... they are too busy trying to find pants that have a long enough inseam ...

Make the Search tab your friend.

To be honest with you, if you are half ways normal ... leave and do not look back.
good luck and have fun!