I'm starting to think Eccie men dislike me lol

I realized that I don't get clients from here. I post post post but no one from Eccie. Is it because I don't have eccie reviews? Is that a make or break on this site? I am on TER and currently have 10 reviews. I did have a guy write me saying, he can't view them because he's not VIP lol. He never booked so I'm assuming that was a deal breaker?

I would love to receive reviews specifically for this site. I have been a member since June/July '17 so hopefully I'll receive clientele from here soon. I am looking forward to receiving my first eccie review (:

I love a man that goes for what he want's, even without another mans say so or opinion. Even if you can't access my reviews, go with your own judgement. My website is very thorough and I'm very active on social media. Don't be scared. Make your own decision and see for yourself (:

I will be more active as far as discussions, etc here as well. I do love conversing with others and making acquaintances. Just thought I'd let you all know that I exist. lmao

Information to contact or follow me is provided in my signature below..
$500/90 min. That's high for my the areas I play in.

Services offered: see reviews but no reviews.

No one wants to ask on PM, email or phone, what services are offered, due to entrapment fears.

Someone will have to TOFTT IN Order for the rest to climb on board. Who is brave enough to pay $500 and maybe not get their money's worth? The first to TOFTT will let us know your IOP, cleanliness, your services offered, your attitude.
I can go on forever.

Good stuff:
Your face is very pretty.
Your body is fucking HOT!!!
Your skin is beautiful.

I just hope you don't have a cock between your legs. LOL...
  • Gucci
  • 01-26-2018, 06:21 PM
I can’t tell you how to price your services, but maybe try 200 for half hour, 350 for an hour, and your 500 for 90 minutes. If you do the math, you’ll realize that you won’t be losing.
This is only my opinion. Not to be constrewed with actual events or facts.

$500 is pushing out the working class clients. The majority of Mongers on here.
Prices vary depending on areas and demand.
I can get 2 each 1 hour good quality sessions and 1 each HH for $500 . That's 3 sessions.
But I'm not in a big city. We have some very fun chicks down here...
I usually spend ~200/month on 1 date.
For some reason, I've had 4 dates this month. 2018 is killing my lunch money budget.
  • Gucci
  • 01-27-2018, 04:22 AM
Most guys don’t have ninety minutes of free time either. A ninety minute date means you need a three hour window because of travel time back and forth and usually no matter how far in advance you plan a date the provider isn’t ready when we arrive. Break your time and rates down like I suggested earlier and watch how business starts booming
Most guys won't be comfortable shelling out 5 bills if they don't know what they're getting.
$500/90 min. That's high for my the areas I play in.

Services offered: see reviews but no reviews.

No one wants to ask on PM, email or phone, what services are offered, due to entrapment fears.

Someone will have to TOFTT IN Order for the rest to climb on board. Who is brave enough to pay $500 and maybe not get their money's worth? The first to TOFTT will let us know your IOP, cleanliness, your services offered, your attitude.
I can go on forever.

Good stuff:
Your face is very pretty.
Your body is fucking HOT!!!
Your skin is beautiful.

I just hope you don't have a cock between your legs. LOL... Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Thank you for your response and I think (based from my experience here), most men on this board think just like you.

My response:

I don't have rates that make me accessible to EVERYONE. That's not my goal within sexwork. When I first started in SW, I did work for lower rates but my goal is to grow, not remain stagnant. I do have reviews as my original post stated, on TER. 3-4 new ones since December. I'm just assuming many men here aren't members on TER and that's why they can't access them. If you can't access them, that's one thing but to say I don't have them would be false accusations. My showcase does have a section where I check a list of services I offer... Maybe that's not viewable ? I have to double check.

If I was TS, lol I definitely would advertise as such. I think I'd be put out of business as well for tricking gents at my level lol.

I can definitely understand why this specific board isn't bringing me guys. Totally understandable if I'm out of range and men here can't access my reviews. I cater to a specific kind of gent, leaders, businessmen. They're the type who do what they want, regardless of what other men are doing. Opposite of the Tfft analogy.

Nonetheless, I'm still going to post and be interactive here lol.

Thanks for your POV once again (:
I prefer to work at higher rates. Been there, done that lol. Not my style. I did go back and add my hourly rate versus my 90 minute minimum. I've had an hourly up until recently, many of my guys wanted more time. So I figured, why not just start at 90? But that shut out men who only wanted a hour and I like to cater to individual needs. If a guy wants a hour... I don't mind (:

Thanks for your response lovely lady.
Most guys won't be comfortable shelling out 5 bills if they don't know what they're getting. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I agree. That's why I have reviews and love to be reviewed. I work very hard to get more as well. The problem I'm seeing is men can't access them because I'm reviewed on TER, not here. But being that men follow the leader here... Idk when I'll get a review for eccie. lmao
You could consider running an eccie review special

I have no vested interest I'm not in Florida

I h
Most guys don’t have ninety minutes of free time either. A ninety minute date means you need a three hour window because of travel time back and forth and usually no matter how far in advance you plan a date the provider isn’t ready when we arrive. Break your time and rates down like I suggested earlier and watch how business starts booming Originally Posted by Gucci
I replied previously but didn't quote you lol. It's unfortunate that you deal with ladies who are NEVER ready when you arrive. At my rate.. I cater differently.

My men pay deposits so I'm ready right on time. lol I had one tardy back in July. It was an outcall 90 minutes away from me. It was raining and traffic was horrible. I kept in communication with the guy who was understanding because he drove up 2H to meet and had experienced the same crap. He has left me one of my best reviews to date.

In my other reply to you.. I mentioned how I added back my hour date. Because it is true, not all men want or can do 90 minutes. I'd hate to push men out who want to see me but can't hang for 90 minutes. It's only a 30 minute difference to me but alot to paying gents (:

I try to be a genie when I can lol
A deposit on some pussy??!!!
Well bless your heart...
Dear Sasha,

If you have seen any of my posts, you will know that I am a very generous and established gentleman in the community. I am an executive businessman. I lead my own life. I started a business just over thirty-five years ago. I sold homemade soap door-to-door. Now, it has become a multimillion dollar industry. In my opinion, you are absolutely divine. Please, let us make an acquaintance.

Sincerely yours,

Yitzchak.
You could consider running an eccie review special

I have no vested interest I'm not in Florida

I h Originally Posted by hentaimania12
Smart idea.

I tour often so I'm barely in Florida myself lol.

Back to your suggestion... With specials in regards to reviews. Smart idea. I already offer discounts to men who leave a review but this is an in person thing. It's the least I can do being that I'm overly appreciative for the reviews I get. What I haven't done, is officially advertise for this recently.

Your suggestion has got me thinking. I may run a discounted rate special for members here. Hopefully that will open doors to those in lower spending ranges (not too too low) to come see me.

I don't know if it would make a difference if it's considered Toftt, as explained earlier by another gent above. It appears no one here can read/access my reviews. BUT it was also explained that at my higher rate, .. it's a gamble IF they don't know what they're getting. Which is beyond understandable.

Love your suggestion. Smart guy. Thank you for turning my light bulb on lol
A deposit on some pussy??!!!
Well bless your heart... Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
When you charge what you do for your "pussy", have a brand like yours and advertise the way you do... I can understand the confusion babe. YOU'RE JUST PUSSY BUT I AM AN EXPERIENCE. If you view my website (something you don't have), I cater to a certain kind of clientele. My men love my professionalism and a deposit is apart of that. I like knowing my men respect me and my time. My rates, personality, education and grace reflect my service. I can actually hold an intellectual conversation with my clients. They feel comfortable taking me in public. I'm not just a sex doll. I am an adult with responsibilities and a medical student lol.... I do plan to retire and start a business. DIfferent strokes for different folks in SW.. Don't hate. Ask how you can do better.

I have tons of advice...