Favorite thing about hobbying and meeting with a provider and/or client?

I'm curious, what is your favorite thing about hobbying and meeting with a provider and/or client?

I personally love getting to meet all sorts of different people and learning all sorts of new things from them! I feel like the pleasing and being pleased aspects of hobbying are a given lol.
Orgasms.
  • Old-T
  • 01-26-2018, 06:16 PM
The best thing?

Easy--the ladies themselves. Especially those in my signature line.
Besides the benefits that allow me to give my family a comfortable life...I really love it when I meet people that I can be close to enough to know about their families and they know about mine. Known a few people from Eccie when I started in 2010, and still great times when we get together.

Also, when I'm told I made them feel like their significant other never could.
That brings me great satisfaction.
Orgasms. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Haha yes. Especially multiple orgasms that lead to lots of squirting
Besides the benefits that allow me to give my family a comfortable life...I really love it when I meet people that I can be close to enough to know about their families and they know about mine. Known a few people from Eccie when I started in 2010, and still great times when we get together.

Also, when I'm told I made them feel like their significant other never could.
That brings me great satisfaction. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
I love all of this. I’m new and I love being able to provide for my family and still be there with them. I have a couple of clients I’ve seen so much and we just click and have gotten on a connection level that makes both of us feel very comfortable with each other
My favorite thing is meeting beautiful young ladies like you��