What will Obama say when the next terrorist act occurs on US soil?

First, I do not wish for an attack (which what some dumbass will say) but I kind of think it is inevitable now because of the lack of action by Obama and the focus of our intelligence agencies on us rather than on them.

So lets be preemptive lefties. What will Obama say? Who will he blame? And what will he do....or try to do?
What will he say?

More than likely, "Fore..."

He doesn't give a shit. Not when there's fundraising and golf to be done.

Obama will take his cues from Baghdad Bob, just replace the words 'Americans' with ISIS

There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"
"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"
"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"
"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"
"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."
'We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."
"Surrender or be burned in their tanks."
"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"
"We have them surrounded in their tanks"
First, I do not wish for an attack (which what some dumbass will say) but I kind of think it is inevitable now because of the lack of action by Obama and the focus of our intelligence agencies on us rather than on them.

So lets be preemptive lefties. What will Obama say? Who will he blame? And what will he do....or try to do? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Idiot
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2014, 05:50 AM

So lets be preemptive lefties. What will Obama say? Who will he blame? And what will he do....or try to do? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hopefully he will send you two to the front lines of Syria to protect us from a terrorist attack. That would make me feel a lot better ten times more so if he sent our resident chickenhawk , LexusLiar with you...

Hopefully he will send you two to the front lines of Syria to protect us from a terrorist attack. That would make me feel a lot better ten times more so if he sent our resident chickenhawk , LexusLiar with you...

Originally Posted by WTF
The only war LLIdiot wants to personally engage in, is a never-ending war of words. He is content to let someone else do the fighting for him!
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2014, 06:23 AM
The only war LLIdiot wants to personally engage in, is a never-ending war of words. He is content to let someone else do the fighting for him! Originally Posted by bigtex
And he does not want to pay his share of the check!

Obammy will be sez, "dat Bush done it !"
" I been playin dey gof and try ta push duh car out da ditch some moe dat dat Bush done put in it"
SNICK!
Speak softly and carry a big putter?
The title says it all. What will Obama say and not, what will Obama DO.
"I saw on TV today..."
"I saw on TV today..." Originally Posted by gnadfly
LMFAO

It's Boooshes Fault...
Potato head.