State: Texas
Address: Houston Energy Corridor
Activities: HJ, Bj, and much more ... just ask
Hair Length and Color: Black and medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin and tall... perfect ratio
Recommendation: Yes
Dude-So much wrong on this one. You need to read the sample reviews thread at the top of the forum. And, and you put the provider name, not yours, etc.
This could literally be the worst review of of all time! LOL
  • dmode
  • 12-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Stacii deserves a better and more in-depth review than that.
Read some reviews and learn.
I have played with her when I lived in Houston, before learning about ECCIE. She was very very very fun. But block her number after you have a session with her. Then unblock when you want to get in touch again. She will nag the fuck out of you for more fun or money.
BSC is the definition for her. But her IOP is off the charts. She loves to suck dick and is very good at it. She loves CG, she loves K9, she loves everything about sex...
I have played with her when I lived in Houston, before learning about ECCIE. She was very very very fun. But block her number after you have a session with her. Then unblock when you want to get in touch again. She will nag the fuck out of you for more fun or money.
BSC is the definition for her. But her IOP is off the charts. She loves to suck dick and is very good at it. She loves CG, she loves K9, she loves everything about sex... Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Sounds nice...
wow Mark
And you have been on the board for 3 years
yet you put your name and id instead of the provider's
lol lol lol
reviews are not my thing but some people do need some schooling here on eccie
This could literally be the worst review of of all time! LOL Originally Posted by Chlorine
No, it is or the top 10 for sure! Please edit it “Mark.” LOL
He's probably an IT guy
Nice review mark all I need is your last name date of birth and social security number?