BBW's

Is it just me or are BBW providers far more likely to offer BBBJTCIM and NQNS than the average size provider? Seems like almost every BBW i've come across definitely offers one or the other.
Is it just me or are BBW providers far more likely to offer BBBJTCIM and NQNS than the average size provider? Seems like almost every BBW i've come across definitely offers one or the other. Originally Posted by ericyork
It's your imagination.
I would definitely say your cim or bbbjcim with swallows ratio and chance for it occuring is higher when seeing bbws than any other types of lady. I also think for the most part to they like more sex in bulk than different body types. When those ladies are in doggiestyle position its a type of physical intimidation like no othr to me but I like it cause its like.."I really got some work cut out for me tonight"......its like your hitting a nissan versa from the back with plush seating........

I think bbws generally give better head as well and usually will do it a longer time before stopping.

The only thing I think that bbws also for the most part (not all, just mostly the ones I saw) they really dont like or do "on top" activities like asian cowgirl. Rarely see them listed in reviews either. Mostly they said it was because of a bad back, weak upper legs, or just couldn't perform it. K9 and especially mish they loved.....just nothing which required being especially limber, or sweating to any degree. I like the feeling of being on bottom and being overwhelmed as a glutely blessed lady brings her hips up and down for deep depth.......I just have noticed most can't do it. And if they can it won't be longer than a minute or two.

I have been blessed with a few exceptions to the rule in the hobby, but they have been hard to find.
ACP is correct..
I would say that is accurate. Even way up north here I see that. Almost every BBW that I know of advertises that. In the city I live in (and surrounding ones) there are hardly any girls that aren't BBW's that offer BBBJ.
However many of the thin to average providers will offer it for "extra" but not advertise it.
I know plenty of girls in the south area that does BBBJ....hmmmmm
I know plenty of girls in the south area that does BBBJ....hmmmmm Originally Posted by Anita Lay
OK, in the U.S. I notice A LOT more BBBJ being offered - period. West coast Canada it's not that common. Then again, less competition here and more money.
Not bbw but will comment.

I'm a BBBJ provider and no CIM. I've only done CIM (in the hobby) once and don't think I'd do it again. Honestly, I have heard from some ladies that that is how they justify someone paying their rate. I have also heard that some ladies feel they have to do more because they're not so attractive. Interesting - I asked my clients if they'd still see me if I were cbj for $400 1.5hr and they all said yes. I'll experiment with that after Christmas and report back.

When it comes to bbws, I think it all depends on the region.
GOOD POINT SHAYLA...
I AM WITH YOU NAOMI ON THE CIM PART.. YEP
my theory is that BBW's for some reason seem to have more of an acquired taste for BBBJTCIM and NQNS. Many BBW's I have been with say they actually are not bothered by it at all while non BBW women I have been with often complained about the taste. I don't think region really plays a factor. I think it's not geographic but biological.
my theory is that BBW's for some reason seem to have more of an acquired taste for BBBJTCIM and NQNS. Many BBW's I have been with say they actually are not bothered by it at all while non BBW women I have been with often complained about the taste. I don't think region really plays a factor. I think it's not geographic but biological. Originally Posted by ericyork
And no offense but .... that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.
Even if I gained 150 lbs, It's not going to make me want some random guy's giz in my mouth.
Ummm...NAOMI understand what I just said B4 you decide to reply. I'm not saying someone who has been a size 6 or 8 their whole lives and suddenly gains weight will likely find it more favorable. I'M saying someone who is BIOLOGICALLY BORN A BBW, I.E. WOMEN who have been big their whole lives seem to be less bothered by it. YOU REALLY NEED NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.
Ok I was agreeing with you at first hobby wise......but dude your on your own on this biological tip. That seems a bit far fetched. Especially if it involves women outside the hobby.

How the hell would you know if it was biological for the provider? Do you ask them if they have been fat for most of their life? Lol
I'm speaking from experience not stating any of this as scientific fact people. Inside and outside the business though as i've been with both types I can say that most of the average size women I was with definitely was NOT into C.I.M. while the bigger ladies were not only open to it but said it didn't bother not one bit and some even said they preferred it.
I would love for someone to do a survey and ask both women between size 2 and maybe 10 if they have or would let their man C.I.M. Then ask women size 12 and up the same question and see how many on each side would not have a problem doing it. I'd be willing to bet the BBW's would poll higher in favor.