ZarahAdams

Anyone have any sexy Rodeo stories, local or other. Rodeo FUCKS, 'ome Boy/Ladies?

Anyone fuck on top of a bull? Anyone fuck like a bull?

Anyone here fuck a star? Or, a hobbyist/provider you swore was one?
I HAVE and she was delish!
You?

Any stories besides impossible airplane toilet Fucks?

Do share.

Next up is a Shayla thread! Yay.
When I was in elementary school, we took our first trip to Mexico. It was on that trip that we stopped in Houston to attend the local rodeo. My two brothers and I (we're 18 months apart) were dressed in (mostly) identical cowboy outfits, complete with cowboy hats and toy guns and holsters. We stood at the fence watching the bull riding competition. The next day, our picture (we three brothers) standing at the fence appeared on the front page of the Houston paper (which section, IDK).

There's my rodeo story.
Got to give to you MIJO You are a little weird on occasion but colorful. lol
When I was in elementary school, we took our first trip to Mexico. It was on that trip that we stopped in Houston to attend the local rodeo. My two brothers and I (we're 18 months apart) were dressed in (mostly) identical cowboy outfits, complete with cowboy hats and toy guns and holsters. We stood at the fence watching the bull riding competition. The next day, our picture (we three brothers) standing at the fence appeared on the front page of the Houston paper (which section, IDK).

There's my rodeo story. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Dude, this is about Sex Stories NOT elementary mems. No kid stuff here.

Okay, got it...Have you fucked someone AT the Rodeo or met someone there and FUCKED shortly thereafter?

Do tell Sir!
Got to give to you MIJO You are a little weird on occasion but colorful. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I AM. But, wait 'til my Shayla thread. ROFLMMFAO!
^ Well, aside from that, my life is barren when it comes to rodeo stories.
^ Well, aside from that, my life is barren when it comes to rodeo stories. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
This is BullShit. You and I are posting on a Friday night. We have no pussy to get into. Should we just die?

Make something up! Entertain me!
You're right. I'm all alone at home. Surfing with the TV on in the background. And you've hit someone with no imagination and boring as hell. I'm not the life of the party...I'm boring guy in the corner sticking to himself.
Not everyone guys. I just saw a nice little provider about 2 hours ago. I will put in a review of her. About 30 and a little bitty thing about 5'1"
I'm pissed at Zarah so I started a thread in her name/honor.

I will FUCK her one way or another.

Burk, you lucky bastard! Awesome, just awesome. Me and chuckie here have blue balls.
Zarah, check your Sig line baby. What happened to Houston? What happened to you & I? That's what's up.

I noted it weeks ago. No prob. I'll make my way towards you and give you...

Do you like your thread?
JEEEZUS Mijo, I have been on Bourbon st all day with London. My stomach is full from eating everything cajun lol, my legs are sore and I'm tired as hell. London just goes and goes and goes. I ate so much - my ass is probably gonna gain 10lbs in the morning. I just signed on and saw this thread and thought damn what the hell "done" happened? Yup we'll have to meet soon. I'll be in Dallas on the 12th, might just hit up houston on the 14th but dunno yet. My schedules is nuts right now. Can't you tell? My attention whoring has gone wayyy down . Ok no more threADs.
Z's thread(s):
Attached Images File Type: jpg thread.jpg (15.1 KB, 137 views)

There's my rodeo story. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I've never been to a rodeo. I would love to go.
JEEEZUS Mijo, I have been on Bourbon st all day with London. My stomach is full from eating everything cajun lol, my legs are sore and I'm tired as hell. London just goes and goes and goes. I ate so much - my ass is probably gonna gain 10lbs in the morning. I just signed on and saw this thread and thought damn what the hell done happened. Yup we'll have to meet soon. I'll be in Dallas on the 12th, might just hit up houston on the 14th but dunno yet. My schedules is nuts right now. Can't you tell? My attention whoring has gone wayyy down . Ok no more threADs. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
You are mean. You mention You and London and my balls go from blue to green. Torture. I'm going to always have a Zarah thread until I fuck you.

Glad you two enjoyed yourselves. That's what life's all about babe! Friends! Hey, while you're there can you...nevermind. A filthy mind at work...