DHS Secretary Blames Migrant Family For Child's Harrowing Death

• oeb11
  • 12-14-2018, 04:57 PM
Deleted
DHS Secretary Blames Migrant Family For Child's Harrowing Death

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dh...nGT?li=BBnbfcL

Haul a 7 year old across Mexico from Guatemala, expect US to speak Mayan, tell border security the kid is OK ( how I am not sure),

AND - it is all the US fault when the child collapses with shock and dehydration. Child taken to hospital where child dies.

Parents - of course- bear no responsibility for their child.

It is All the US Fault!!
Of Course - US is responsible for all the poverty in Mexico and Central America, and the US should pay each and every resident of these countries at least $50,000 for our sins

It is a shame this happened - Of course - the migrant organizers are not to bear any responsibility for the caravan and it's condition.

It just does not feel right or good to me to play it the DPST ideologic and MSM way. Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb11 I know the media overblows everything. Ultimately the parents bear the burden of taking care of their minor children. That being said, doesn't the stupid cunt for the DHS know how to be a little more empathetic to a parents loss of a child. That's one of the biggest problem with this administration, they lack empathy. That's typically caused by lack of leadership at the top
There is NO LEADERSHIP AT THE TOP
Well, with the illness the kid had coming here, the Border agents who rounded her and her family up, were certainly not responsible..
Well, with the illness the kid had coming here, the Border agents who rounded her and her family up, were certainly not responsible.. Originally Posted by garhkal

exactly. the ill-advised journey was too much for this kid. what happened when they got here was too little too late and the parents ultimately caused this death.
Deleted Originally Posted by oeb11

why the delete?
Parents - of course- bear no responsibility for their child, if the child lived here , the media would be demanding the parents head on a stick BUTTT , again the Hypocrites
  • oeb11
  • 12-15-2018, 01:42 PM
Rule#10
I requested the Mod delete this thread

My mistake
oeb11 I know the media overblows everything. Ultimately the parents bear the burden of taking care of their minor children. That being said, doesn't the stupid cunt for the DHS know how to be a little more empathetic to a parents loss of a child. That's one of the biggest problem with this administration, they lack empathy. That's typically caused by lack of leadership at the top Originally Posted by themystic
OK - I have to say I agree with you there.
Latest report is they whisk families through put them on a bus and dump them in the city park.
BP or ICW are NOT health care providers... What about the alamogordo, nm hospital ER? Malpractice?

And remember all of the closed ER's in southern AZ..... When a hospital is forced to care for the illegals for free, they CLOSE the ER to everyone and then what?
Citizens get screwed again by the illegals
Liberals do not seem to understand the reality of operating costs.

BP or ICW are NOT health care providers... What about the alamogordo, nm hospital ER? Malpractice?

And remember all of the closed ER's in southern AZ..... When a hospital is forced to care for the illegals for free, they CLOSE the ER to everyone and then what?
Citizens get screwed again by the illegals Originally Posted by lbbguy
Where would you put them?

Latest report is they whisk families through put them on a bus and dump them in the city park. Originally Posted by bamscram
Liberals do not seem to understand the reality of operating costs. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
If costs are such a great concern to Republicans why are they giving tax cuts at the same time they are growing the deficit? Boo goo the Republicans are so victimized. Why didn’t Trump
Do something about the border in the last 2 years? He had the House and Senate.