JordynLovely is a junkie rat THIEF.

• gonk
  • 04-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Don't be annoyed if you see this post in multiple places. I'm posting in as many spots as possible, just like I promised that disgusting junkie rat JordynLovely I would.

I had seen Jordyn on two previous occasions, both incalls, and had a great time with a sweet, receptive girl. This time, had her over for an outcall. Biggest mistake of my life. She may have been out of my sight for all of a minute total, but she still managed to steal my Kindle tablet and a piece of heirloom jewelry that had been in my family for more than 60 years. I hope she got a good price for my stuff at the pawn shop. Jordyn Lovely is a Junkie rat THIEF!!!!! She's a manipulating liar, that will act sweet to your face, and then snatch up all your shit while you flush the condom.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE BURGLAR. SHE WILL STEAL FROM YOU.
Damn... sorry that happened to you karma is real what comes around goes around.
  • gonk
  • 04-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Yeah, that's what I figure. Still doesn't feel great, though.

Thanks, Ameera.
WOW!
I find Outcalls to your home just too much risk...and that's why I avoid them all together. Don't understand why you'd leave a piece of heirloom jewelry out for the taking though....not rubbing it in but just sayin...sorry for your loss.
That's crazy. I do outcalls all the time and would never think of taking something. I think it depends on the girl. Sorry that happened to you. That really sucks !!